BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this actually work? I need to get thicker hair since...1 Answers
  • People saying that a little isn't enough to cover whole h...1 Answers
  • Not only do I have thin hair but it also gets oily very e...1 Answers
Lismar U.
As someone with rump length hair I immediately figured that the serum ampoule wouldn't last me even one wash. Oh was I wrong!! I needed to use a tiny bit more than the suggested dime size amount but not by much. As someone who likes packaging, I not only appreciate the fun bright color's but the design of the tip for application. I adore the scent of all three of these product's. I will admit I was skeptical in the beginning regarding if the serum which is applied post wash and left in until washing out the conditioner would actually make a difference. I was also worried about how my hair would feel when dry. This fabulous Filloxane treatment not only work's but a difference is noticeable! I'm not one to "gush" over any products blogger or no but I seriously think thanks to Voxbox Canada and Influenster that I have found my new regular hair care mainstays. I cannot wait to see what else L'Oréal has in this particular line. And on that note, great job L'Oréal Paris!!
Ola Z.
Las Vegas, NV
These products are great. I received these products in a vox box for free and my hair appears thicker and feels quite thicker after only using the products 2 times. I did not expect it to work so well. It really adds volume to my hair. The one thing that I find bothersome is that the serum comes in such a small tube; with long hair you practically have to use half the tube just to cover your whole head.
Soukaina M.
Mes cheveux étaient plus épais après les deux premiers lavages, mais je ne peux pas dire que cela a fait une énorme différence pour mes cheveux naturellement fins. Rien de si perceptible ou assez surprenant pour moi de vouloir ajouter une troisième étape à ma routine de lavage de cheveux ... sans parler de la dépense supplémentaire. J'ai aussi essayé d'utiliser le shampooing et l'après-shampoing, en sautant complètement l'étape du Booster et les résultats semblent à peu près les mêmes. Je dois m'empêcher d'utiliser plus que la taille suggérée, car il semble qu'il n'y a pas assez de produit dans mes cheveux pour faire le travail, mais ma principale préoccupation est que je ne suis pas encore convaincu que le Booster n'est pas Je sčche mes cheveux. Le temps nous le dira. Je ne suis pas non plus fou de la forme de la bouteille, non plus. Le tube ne peut pas se lever seul, c'est donc un peu difficile à utiliser. Donc, dans l'ensemble, je ne suis pas encore complètement vendu sur ce produit. Je vais continuer à l'utiliser jusqu'à ce que le tube soit parti, mais à ce stade, je ne pense pas que je vais bientôt manquer de le remplacer. ** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuit d'Influenster à des fins de test, en échange d'un avis honnête. **
Emma K.
Edmund Road, ['', '', 'Sheffield']
As someone with very thin hair, I don't really use any products apart from shampoo, conditioner, and the occasional hair mask. I got this as a gift and it honestly adds so much volume to my hair and makes it look so much thicker! I don't find it makes my hair greasy or anything like that, although I only use it for when I'm going out to save it! L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Booster
Alenexy B.
Montreal, QC
very good cream, I like it a lot as it leaves my hair, it allows me to wear a nice hair throughout the day and I feel it works very well, sometimes I find it in beauty stores but when I find it I put it on, and its price is accessible
Linda H.
Kitchener , ON
Loreal Fribralogy Review Influenster Canada

I received the Loreal Fribralogy Shampoo, Booster, & Conditioner free for review from Influenster. At first glance, the packaging is really pretty! Eye catching metallic teal and fuchsia! Smells nice with more of a gentle scent compared to many other shampoos I've used in my lifetime. First you wash with the shampoo, rinse, used dime size amount of the Booster no rinse, then add the conditioner then rinse. Instantly after the first wash my hair felt really soft and smelled great. However, I did not feel it changed at all in thickness as the product claims. Throughout my day, my hair felts soft and silky. After my second use I noticed I was losing a lot more hair than usual. Hours after I notice more hair shedding, I was starting to get worried. I thought, maybe it's just me and my hormones after having a baby 6months ago. So i decided to give it one more try. After the third attempt my hair was very tangled after drying. I combed my hair to untangle the knots and my hair continued to shed. It shed enough that I notice my hairs closest to my forehead was starting to look funny! I look like I was trying to sport a pixie cut in the front and long hair in the back! I was pretty worried, so I stopped using the Fribralogy set. I continue for the next two days using my regular shampoo and conditioner and my hair went back to it's normal shedding. After all that exposure to Fribalogy I did not feel my hair thicken at all. However, my husband used it as well and he really liked it more than I did. He did notice a little bit more hair fallout. I told him my review and he stopped using it as well.

Overall, I would not use this product and recommend it. Maybe it was just me, but I did not notice anything the product claims to do, either than it feels nice and silky after the first use.

Linda Vang's photo.

John Vang Linda Vang have u try our seacret Sampo
John Vang's photo.
Like · Reply · 7 mins

Sorry Loreal & Influenster, this was a fail.

This is my honest review & opinion.
Alisa K.
Orleans, ON
Since the beginning of time, my hair has been thin, but luckily, I have lots of it. I don't like to overload it with too many hair products, and prefer to keep my regime simple: shampoo, conditioner, de-tangler. Recently, however, I was lucky enough to receive a l'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Vox Box to test this new product that promises to make your hair thick. What's different about it is that in-between the shampooing and conditioning, you put a serum in your hair that really seals the thickness deal. To be honest, I was a bit skeptical because I've tried a lot of products before, and I would hate to write an entire review about how much a product sucks, but I would also never lie. However, I'm excited to report I was not disappointed! Step 1 is the shampoo part...pretty standard. You just lather and rinse as per usual... Step 2 is to apply a dime sized amount of the thickening booster. This is really the activating agent. Leave it in (do not rinse out!) and then you're ready for Step 3...And Step 3 is business as usual: a nice dollop of conditioner. Lather, give it a few minutes to do its thang, and rinse! I haven't used an 'adult' hair line in a long time. Most of my stuff, as you probably noticed in previous blogs, is fruit scented or is tear-free for babies. The Fibralogy line smells like something a woman in her late twenties should use- grown-up and elegantly fragranced. It was a sad day before I received my Vox Box. It was a sad day because my hair was flat and thin. After washing my hair with the shampoo, and treating it with the booster and conditioner, I blow dryed it quickly and...holy moly! I was really impressed by how sleek my hair felt, without any other product in it, and without needing to even be straightened after. It just sort of perfectly fell into place. It certainly felt thicker, and so, so, so voluminous that I didn't know what to do with it. I absolutely loved it, and loved that I didn't need to do anything else to amp it up afterwards... For a lower cost product, you really can't beat this one: it really does what it claims to do, and with only one extra step in your simple hair care routine.
Though I received this product complimentary, to review, this opinion is my own.
SASSAFRASS N.
(*I received all products free in exchange for testing/review and all opinions are 100% my own.)
Thanks again VoxBox Canada!!
hira i.
Brampton, ON
I got this product from influenster to test and review. These are my personal opinions.

Now with that aside,
I have to say how much I LOVE these 3 products combined. I had a baby about a year ago and I am still breastfeeding him , I have found my hair falls out a lot and it not as thick as it used to be. Being south asian, I used to have VERY thick hair before I had my first baby. The shampoo + booster + conditioner has changed my life (honestly!). I stopped using hair masks prior to testing this product and did not use ANY other products in my hair while I was testing these products. My hair felt thicker after 3-4 washes. There is a bald spot in my hair and it's somehow covered up when i put my hair up. It was very noticeable before I used this product. I don't know what has caused this, but whatever it is - I LOVE IT. I would totally pay for this product now that I have used it. The smell at first isn't the greatest (like herbal essences) but it does kinda grow on to you.
The one thing that i did not like about the product was the booster. It was very hard to apply it in the hair. I really wish that it was more of a gel consistency as compared to what it is now. It's really runny and is hard to work through your hair. I find myself going in for more because i feel like it's not spread all over. Maybe you can mix it in witth the conditioner and then apply it? That might work better. The conditioner is amazing , very creamy and can easily be worked into your hair without going in for more. If you are suffering from thin and flat hair (like i was) I really suggest you go and get this product. Although I believe it's a little pricer than other shampoos (I have seen it here in Toronto for $8 each bottle) , it's worth it.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
I received this product complimentary from influenester in my voxbox for review and I've only had one treatment with it so far... I have extremely thin hair and I have all my life, its fine and breaks off really easy as well, so getting this voxbox could mean a big change for my hair.. so far I haven't seen a huge difference but ive only used it once but there is a noticeable difference I'm hoping that after a few more treatments it will thicken up more, my only real concerns are the size and shape of the booster, its really small so I will need to get a few of these before I finish the shampoo/conditioner because my hair is really long and I need a little more of the booster to cover all my hair... the shape is awkward, its cute but you cant stand it up, but thats nothing serious i just keep it on the ledge in my shower but I wouldn't keep it along the bathtub edge because my 1 year old would probably try to get into it haha.. The packaging is really cute as well and going to catch a lot of people attention... but they are pricey.
Anyway I'm going to give it a couple more treatments then check back in and see if it made any more difference. Overall the three of them combined smell amazing and they did do a small difference and they made my hair really soft as well (I usually use argan oil but didn't just to get a better feel of the products)
Angela G.
Do you use the booster with every wash?
Areeba B.
Dubai , Dubai
People saying that a little isn't enough to cover whole hair. my question is why do you need to cover whole hair? applying it to the scalp only will do the trick I guess because hair thickens from scalp and not the length. #MyOpinion
Heather D.
Chillicothe, OH
Does this actually work? I need to get thicker hair since I've had three kids it's thinned out so much
Brooke N.
Williamsport, PA
Not only do I have thin hair but it also gets oily very easily. I was just wondering if this will add to the oiliness or possibly even help it
Annie F.
Signal Hill, CA
How much are these products?