L'Oreal® Paris Feria® Wild Ombre O60 for Medium to Dark Brown Hair Color 2-1 Kit Boxes

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With L'Oreal Feria, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by fashion, Feria offers a twist on the traditional and gives edgy hair color - from bright red, platinum blonde, rose gold, metallic brown, to blue black hair color, these hair dye kits will transform your hair. Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oreal master colorists for bold, head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The Power Shimmer Conditioner seals and smooths. Won't wreck or ravage hair.

Tracy H.
Crab orchard
It was easier to apply then I thought. It lifted the color on the ends of my hair pretty good but not as light as I expected but I do have dark hair.
Lupita C.
60505
I want to try this color because I never color my hair . But I have friends that say that is really good
Basbosa A.
هذا اللون رائع💕 والمواد اروع💞 واروع من ذلك شكل اللون علي الشعر😻😻 يجعله انيق ولامع 😎ويبدو بمظهر مرح جدا 💓