BY FERIA

Feria Smokey Pastels are custom-blended by master colourists for the imaginative trendsetter. Formulated with 3 sophisticated tones for a soft, dusty color with smokey, sophisticated undertones. No appointment necessary. see more...

• Is it permanent 3 Answers
  • My hair is a really lite strawberry blonde will this work...1 Answers
  • Does it dye well if you have a mediumish brown hair?1 Answers
Kirsten C.
I am in a love hate relationship with this dye. I've used box dyes for years and I dye my hair quite often. But this here takes the cake when it comes to over drying and damaging hair. It's a shame because The color it produces is very beautiful. If you have really light hair it starts out as a vibrant blue/purple and then after a wash or two fades to more of a grey but then about one wash later is white. My issue is for the amount of damage it does, it doesn't last long. It is good if you are trying to rid your hair of warm colors but not so much if you are looking to maintain this color. If they could produce this color in a semi permanent dye like manic panics semi permanents, that don't damage the hair, I'd be very interested in buying it. I'd love to see more improvements on this product.

These photos are a few washes apart. :)
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this product!!! I was a little nervous because I've tried various other products that didn't work but the outcome was smooth, beautiful and bright just like I wanted! It was very easy to apply and came with a very professional dying supplies in the box! I would recommend anyone going for that silver look to try this product out you won't be disappointed
Jocelyn K.
Atlanta, GA
I thought this color was so unique and beautiful when I first saw it. People couldn't figure out if it was blue or silver lol. I died my hair this color few years ago and the color was pretty but the intensity didn't last very long. I still had a little of the color in my hair but last year I died my ends this color and my roots a really bright indigo blue from splat. The bright blue over powered and my entire head came out as my profile pic but once that washed out after a few weeks the pastel blue is still there and super pretty and clear to see lol. It's been there for a year and a half. Even when I bleach my hair and add other colors once they wash out it's still here and pretty
Maran D.
Millerton , PA
If you’re expecting a pastel sky blue color, than you’d better go to the hair salon instead of getting this hair color. The color is darker than you would expect and is more of a silver/grey color. These are one of the instances where you get what you pay for but it works if you want to temporarily change up your hair color without spending lots of money at a salon!
Lydia H.
What you HAVE to understand about box coloring: the result will basically NEVER look like the picture on the box. I have accepted this as I dye my hair a lot and use a lot of box colors. If you think your hair will turn out like the picture, you will be disappointed. Although it may not be like the picture, I still like the color which is why I continue to use all of the L’Oréal pastel shades. My hair is platinum blonde and as long as you TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR it will not be damaging. Don’t blame colors like these for damaging your hair, that’s your own fault.
Ashleey L.
Ogden, UT
This is awful I tried it 2 weeks after bleaching my hair and i needed 4 of the hair dyes for it to be a blue grey is wasn’t even like the picture at all I also went to shower and it was ok but the third shower the color completely came out and now my hair looks horrible I suggest you get it done at the salon
Kalena K.
Ludington, MI
Not good at all. I have fairly light blonde hair. First time used it didn't settle in my hair even though I followed directions to a t. Left a weird blue/green undertone in my hair which I didn't like at all. Waited a couple weeks dyed my hair an even lighter color then used it. Color came out good the second time but it faded very quickly. I would say two washes with cold water. Faded completely except for my roots are forever tinted a weird blue color which is the only color from this product has actually stayed. Wouldn't recommend.
Colleen P.
Nashville, TN
My hair is very lightened from having been previously brunette. I’m trying to mix more with my silver roots. I thought this would be fun. The strand test turned my hair the color of Cookie Monster. So when I applied I only left it on for the minimum time. It came out a lovely silvery blue. One shampoo later? Just silver. Nice. Two shampoos? Back to blonde. You’ve got to be kidding me 😡
Kenidie K.
Benton, PA
Okay, so I currently bought this and is the current color of my hair. You DO HAVE TO BLEACH your hair if it's not already super blonde. I bought this product hoping it would turn out like what's on the package, but wen I actually died it, it didn't turn anything to that. I bought two boxes when I decided to do it because my hair is fairly long. I put it all in and the result was, the top of my head being bright blue and my ends being a greenish yellow color. I wore my hair up until I could buy another box to hopefully go back over it and turn it into not a mess. I did just that and the top of my head got and even brighter blue, semi fixed the bottom of my hair but there is still green parts... I like it... But then again I don't at the same time. I had to trim my hair because of the damage. Be aware.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Firstly, if you put this color over anything but light blonde, it will not turn the right color. You must lighten your hair first (if you have darker hair). After bleaching my hair, I used this and had success. The first few days, my hair was a light blue- which then faded to grey ( that's what I was going for). This will definitely take the yellow and brassy undertones out of your hair. This wasn't the best I've ever tried, and I've tried worse! It didn't leave my hair super damaged, and the color has stayed better than I thought. See pictures!
Is it permanent
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY
I have been wanting to try a fun color in my hair, how long does this stay blue and does it actually look blue once dyed?
Ruefina S.
South Holland, IL
Does the end results look like the picture on the product?
Amber Y.
I love the color on the box. Does it work on blonde hair?
Heather J.
Philippi, WV
How light does your hair need to be because I was planning just doing the bottom of my hair?