BY FERIA

Feria Smokey Pastels are custom-blended by master colourists for the imaginative trendsetter. Formulated with 3 sophisticated tones for a soft, dusty color with smokey, sophisticated undertones. No appointment necessary. see more...

Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this product!!! I was a little nervous because I've tried various other products that didn't work but the outcome was smooth, beautiful and bright just like I wanted! It was very easy to apply and came with a very professional dying supplies in the box! I would recommend anyone going for that silver look to try this product out you won't be disappointed
Maran D.
Millerton , PA
If you’re expecting a pastel sky blue color, than you’d better go to the hair salon instead of getting this hair color. The color is darker than you would expect and is more of a silver/grey color. These are one of the instances where you get what you pay for but it works if you want to temporarily change up your hair color without spending lots of money at a salon!
Lydia H.
What you HAVE to understand about box coloring: the result will basically NEVER look like the picture on the box. I have accepted this as I dye my hair a lot and use a lot of box colors. If you think your hair will turn out like the picture, you will be disappointed. Although it may not be like the picture, I still like the color which is why I continue to use all of the L’Oréal pastel shades. My hair is platinum blonde and as long as you TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR it will not be damaging. Don’t blame colors like these for damaging your hair, that’s your own fault.
Vanessa R.
Homestead, FL
Realmente en cuanto a lo que es el producto en mi caso cubre lo prometido que es dejar el cabello azul platinado.. ahora le colocó 2 estrellas porq no soporte el color se me hizo difícil llevarlo en mi día a día.. doy cómo consejo que quien lo compré este seguro de lo que está haciendo pues tampoco es un color fantasía no se cae con facilidad ...
No lo volvería a comprar, comprobé que solo me siento cómoda con el cabello gris o platinado.
Colleen P.
Nashville, TN
My hair is very lightened from having been previously brunette. I’m trying to mix more with my silver roots. I thought this would be fun. The strand test turned my hair the color of Cookie Monster. So when I applied I only left it on for the minimum time. It came out a lovely silvery blue. One shampoo later? Just silver. Nice. Two shampoos? Back to blonde. You’ve got to be kidding me 😡
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
I'm 50/50 on this hair color. I've used it a few times with all different results. I've never hated it but it never looks like it does on the box. I usually have part blonde, part blue, part gray after it's done. Don't use if you want it to be consistent.
Kalena K.
Ludington, MI
Not good at all. I have fairly light blonde hair. First time used it didn't settle in my hair even though I followed directions to a t. Left a weird blue/green undertone in my hair which I didn't like at all. Waited a couple weeks dyed my hair an even lighter color then used it. Color came out good the second time but it faded very quickly. I would say two washes with cold water. Faded completely except for my roots are forever tinted a weird blue color which is the only color from this product has actually stayed. Wouldn't recommend.
Kenidie K.
Benton, PA
Okay, so I currently bought this and is the current color of my hair. You DO HAVE TO BLEACH your hair if it's not already super blonde. I bought this product hoping it would turn out like what's on the package, but wen I actually died it, it didn't turn anything to that. I bought two boxes when I decided to do it because my hair is fairly long. I put it all in and the result was, the top of my head being bright blue and my ends being a greenish yellow color. I wore my hair up until I could buy another box to hopefully go back over it and turn it into not a mess. I did just that and the top of my head got and even brighter blue, semi fixed the bottom of my hair but there is still green parts... I like it... But then again I don't at the same time. I had to trim my hair because of the damage. Be aware.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Firstly, if you put this color over anything but light blonde, it will not turn the right color. You must lighten your hair first (if you have darker hair). After bleaching my hair, I used this and had success. The first few days, my hair was a light blue- which then faded to grey ( that's what I was going for). This will definitely take the yellow and brassy undertones out of your hair. This wasn't the best I've ever tried, and I've tried worse! It didn't leave my hair super damaged, and the color has stayed better than I thought. See pictures!
Laura B.
Ok,so you need to bleach your hair so the color will turn out really silver! If you don't bleach it,only works on blonde color hair,or your hair will just turn brown.
I leave it on 30 minutes and it actually turned a little blue ,but it came out after 2 washes.
The color does fade away with each wash,so you might want to wash as less as possible.I wash only once a week and use a dry shampoo if needed.
Ruefina S.
Does the end results look like the picture on the product?
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY
I have been wanting to try a fun color in my hair, how long does this stay blue and does it actually look blue once dyed?
Is it permanent
Amber Y.
I love the color on the box. Does it work on blonde hair?
Heather J.
Ventnor City, NJ
How light does your hair need to be because I was planning just doing the bottom of my hair?