L'Oréal Paris Feria Professional Haircolor

by L’Oréal Professionnel

How is the color payoff for this brand and does it damaged your hair? I try to take better care of my hair 😂
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Feria Professional Haircolor!
How would you rate this product?
I love this vibrant, highly pigmented, long-lasting hair color. I especially love the vibrancy of the shades, and the glossiness after. The fragrance vial is nice, too!
Ferndale
Feria is pretty much my go to for color. I've gone back and forth between many brands and types of color and this line is always a success and gives me the most complements! Pretty sure the "multifaceted color" is the reason.
This is an ok color. The color doesn't come out as deep red as the picture/swatch shows at all on hair that hasn't been prelightened. However, the color that came out was pretty decent just not what I was looking for.
Huber Heights , OH
Feria color is my go to brand for hair color. I doesn't have a lingering stench like many of the other brands, and the color seems to last longer as well. I always get compliments after using feria.
Elkhart , IN
One of my favorite hair color products. The scent isn't overwhelming and the color lasts a long time before it fades. The price is nice too. I always keep a box in my linen closet for touch ups.
Lakeland, FL
This made my hair fall out but never stayed in as promised I did receiver my 14.00 back tho. This product is not good if u die ur hair alot.
Greeley, CO
Only used this color a couple of time. I liked the red okay unfortunately  it turnef out rather brassy.  For my sister it was a nicer color.
Orlando, FL
Excellent product I use to used alot the color that u pick is the color u will get it burns my hair a Lil bit but the result are very good
Have tried the Féria Beige, pretty tone for the summer. Also neutralizes red slightly. Gives a soft beige blonde look that's natural.
Crystal City, MO
Love the way my hair feels after using this brand. Other brands make my hair dry and frizzy. My expectations were met with the color