BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How is the color payoff for this brand and does it damage...1 Answers
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
Do recommend haveing lighter hair for best results. It does wash off so even having a small tint on dark hair wont last.

Other then that the color does apear as in the box its amazing an bright
Elysia G.
This has been my go to hair dye for about 7 years now! It's hard finding a boxed color red that doesn't look like a crayon, but i have found it! The smell is a little intense, but let's be real, all hair dyes have that smell. It covers all my hair evenly and doesn't make my scalp itch or burn during treatment. I have really long thick hair so i use 2 boxes. Another great thing is when it starts to fade it looks like a brand new color. Fading starts after 4-5 weeks. I love love love this!!!! FYI i use #66.
Sucreily R.
L'oreal is one of the best brands when it comes to regular hair color that you could find in a grocery store or a drug store, it's really pigmented and it doesn't damage your hair, left your hair feeling soft and smooth, just need to be careful with how you mix it like any other hair dye.
Jairlen S.
11431nw 76 terr medley fl 33178
It is a great product, and does not mistreat your hair and the colors they offer are very natural, they are getting girls, greetings It is a great product, and does not mistreat your hair and the colors they offer are very natural, they are getting girls, greetings It is a great product, and does not mistreat your hair and the colors they offer are very natural, they are getting girls, greetings
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
I use the Féria medium auburn and it is my go to hair color between salon visits! The color is super vibrant and lasts for weeks which is better than other brands I've tried. Has a pleasant scent and always comes with a good conditioner. Will continue to use this brand.
Vianka R.
PA
Its a really nice brand. Always a brand i use to dye my hair. Very affordable. Smells amazing. Very long lasting scent. I bought it at my local target. Medium size bottle. Worth the buying. Leave my hair nice, shinny, soft.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I get this brand of color all the time at Sallys Beauty Supply. I would rather get this than box color at the store plus if you dont have extremely long or thick hair you can get multiple uses out of a bottle. If you do have longer hair you can just get one bottle plus its around the same price as a box of color. They are usually 2 1/2 oz bottles. The color is more viberant and I think it last for a long time in my hair. They have less alcohol & just better for your hair.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
Feria is pretty much my go to for color. I've gone back and forth between many brands and types of color and this line is always a success and gives me the most complements! Pretty sure the "multifaceted color" is the reason.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
This is an ok color. The color doesn't come out as deep red as the picture/swatch shows at all on hair that hasn't been prelightened. However, the color that came out was pretty decent just not what I was looking for.
Mace O.
Snover, MI
Guys if you care about the health of your hair don't color it yourself. Especially with box drugstore stuff like this(btw I haven't used this) If it works for you that's good but others who are iffy on doing there own hair or not I'd recommend go to a hairdresser and show them the desired result you want and don't do it by yourself.
Molika S.
How is the color payoff for this brand and does it damaged your hair? I try to take better care of my hair 😂