BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #59 in Permanent Hair Color

L'Oreal® Paris Feria® Bright Black Permanent Haircolour Gel.
Multi-faceted shimmering colour.
3X highlights.
Gentle, deep conditioning.21 cooler.
One application. see more...

L'Oréal Paris Feria Permanent Haircolour Gel Bright Black 21 Cooler
  • "I got the blackest shade in this line and I was truly disappointed with the outcome, after about a week my hair faded to my natural hair color which is a brown." in 2 reviews
  • "My fave brand to use when I do my own hair color.... Long lasting pay out and always keeps my hair shiny and beautiful after using it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have dark brown hair and usually my hair doesn't show up but this L'oreal hair colour works perfectly ." in 1 review
  • "This hair dye gets the job done everytime, it includes everything you need, dye gloves and conditioner which I personally think smells good as well !" in 1 review
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
I've been dyeing my hair black for about 3 years now so I've tried a lot of dyes in that time but, out of all the "blue black" dyes I've tried, this is the only one that actually does what it claims to. My hair is thick & the majority of it hangs past the base of my spine but one box is more than enough to cover my roots & top-up the lengths as well.

My roots creep up on me every 2-3 weeks & I previously used "DermaV-10 0.1 Black" on my roots then "Feria Starry Night" on my lengths but, one time, my roots were particularly bad, my blue hue was fading & I had no time to go buy another dye so I applied this all over & hoped for the best. It worked so much better than I could have expected & I've been in love ever since!
Maria M.
Santa Maria
I like to dye my hair once in a while with different colors but the color I'm always into is black so when I get tired of the light color I have I always go black for months. I always buy the L'Oréal brand in any shade. But I mostly love the black shades because it will work to cover any color I have. And actually fully covers the color not like other brands I have tried. The product is not as watery and doest drip like others, my whole family trust L'Oréal is the brand we love.
brenna f.
Cookeville
Ive used this dye for YEARS and its literally my favorite! Its the best out of the others ive tried. I recently dyed mine black amd used 2 boxes of it and it still didnt color all of it. Ill be sticking with this brand from now on.
Randi H.
Feria is my favorite at home color. The color payoff is phenomenal, it's not super drying, and there is more actual product than with some other brands. This hqs been my go to brand for 15 years.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
This had a good black color when I went black a couple year ago. IT got over everywhere and I used multiple layers of gloves out of fear of being dyed. IT works great, however, I can not compare the black dye to other black dyes in the industry since I only dyed my hair black once.
ashlee w.
I love this hair dye so much. It has a blue tint to it that shines bright when you're caught in the sun. The smell is horrendous, but most hair dye stinks! I also love the little conditioner they put in the box! My hair is always silky and shiny after using this dye.
Evelyn B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
After my hair was fried I used this color to keep any sort of color in my hair. The black is very giod. Not as dark as night black so it will fade back out to brown if you don't want a permanent black.
Diana C.
Houston Tx
I always paint my hair with this color L'Oréal Paris Feria Permanent Haircolour Gel Bright Black 21 Cooler
It really make your hair looks shine and dont make no damage i love it i recommended
Antonia G.
I'll admit it, I'm cheap. When I first started dying my own hair I went to Sally and bought a few different items to try out. Why pay a salon $80 when all I want is black hair? The first dye I chose gave me a strange allergic reaction, so I was scared to try anything else. I asked a few friends and one suggested Feria for black color that she had been using for years. I picked up a box, and after spot-testing, I dyed my hair with no allergic reaction! And I've been using it ever since. The kit comes with a pair of gloves.

My only issue is that I wish there was more product. I have long hair, but nothing out of the ordinary, and I really have to stretch the bottle to cover my hair. Buying two boxes would mean wasting 85% of another box of color.

The color is vibrant for about a month and solid for about three. After that it begins to fade pretty quickly. My base hair is medium brown, so my hair sits at dark brown until I dye it again.

I plan on sticking to this color because it works well and it doesn't make my throat close up! Thanks for not killing me, L'Oreal! You're the best!
Mandy E.
This is my FAVORITE, most used hair color. This blue/black shade is my absolute favorite-its enough dark black to be "normal enough" for everyday work life, but has an AMAZING bright blue undertone that is deep and bright enough to make it give my hair a funky edge i like. This color formula is awesome too, it comes with a developer, cream and conditioner. The developer doesnt have a strong chemical smell and there is no ammonia. The after dye conditioner smells wonderful and works AMAZING to make my hair feel like silk when done. The grey coverage is great(even covers my pesky front greys that are impossible to cover.) And the over all color is "multi faceted" and very dimensional so my hair has great coverage and "movement". I LOVE this hair color. It is one of the more expensive colors so i sometimes switch to others to try but I always choose Loreal as my top choice and this is my favorite brand and color pick!
Dayana T.
Is this black or blue black?