L'Oréal Paris Feria Permanent Haircolour Gel Bright Black 21 Cooler
Multi-faceted shimmering colour.
Gentle, deep conditioning.21 cooler.
One application. see more...
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- Is this black or blue black? 2 Answers
- "I got the blackest shade in this line and I was truly disappointed with the outcome, after about a week my hair faded to my natural hair color which is a brown." in 2 reviews
- "My fave brand to use when I do my own hair color.... Long lasting pay out and always keeps my hair shiny and beautiful after using it." in 2 reviews
- "I have dark brown hair and usually my hair doesn't show up but this L'oreal hair colour works perfectly ." in 1 review
- "This hair dye gets the job done everytime, it includes everything you need, dye gloves and conditioner which I personally think smells good as well !" in 1 review
My roots creep up on me every 2-3 weeks & I previously used "DermaV-10 0.1 Black" on my roots then "Feria Starry Night" on my lengths but, one time, my roots were particularly bad, my blue hue was fading & I had no time to go buy another dye so I applied this all over & hoped for the best. It worked so much better than I could have expected & I've been in love ever since!
It really make your hair looks shine and dont make no damage i love it i recommended
My only issue is that I wish there was more product. I have long hair, but nothing out of the ordinary, and I really have to stretch the bottle to cover my hair. Buying two boxes would mean wasting 85% of another box of color.
The color is vibrant for about a month and solid for about three. After that it begins to fade pretty quickly. My base hair is medium brown, so my hair sits at dark brown until I dye it again.
I plan on sticking to this color because it works well and it doesn't make my throat close up! Thanks for not killing me, L'Oreal! You're the best!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos