BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal® Paris Feria® Bright Black Permanent Haircolour Gel.
Multi-faceted shimmering colour.
3X highlights.
Gentle, deep conditioning.21 cooler.
One application. see more...

L'Oréal Paris Feria Permanent Haircolour Gel Bright Black 21 Cooler
  • "I got the blackest shade in this line and I was truly disappointed with the outcome, after about a week my hair faded to my natural hair color which is a brown." in 2 reviews
  • "My fave brand to use when I do my own hair color.... Long lasting pay out and always keeps my hair shiny and beautiful after using it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have dark brown hair and usually my hair doesn't show up but this L'oreal hair colour works perfectly ." in 1 review
  • "This hair dye gets the job done everytime, it includes everything you need, dye gloves and conditioner which I personally think smells good as well !" in 1 review
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I've been dyeing my hair black for about 3 years now so I've tried a lot of dyes in that time but, out of all the "blue black" dyes I've tried, this is the only one that actually does what it claims to. My hair is thick & the majority of it hangs past the base of my spine but one box is more than enough to cover my roots & top-up the lengths as well.

My roots creep up on me every 2-3 weeks & I previously used "DermaV-10 0.1 Black" on my roots then "Feria Starry Night" on my lengths but, one time, my roots were particularly bad, my blue hue was fading & I had no time to go buy another dye so I applied this all over & hoped for the best. It worked so much better than I could have expected & I've been in love ever since!
Maria M.
Santa Maria
I like to dye my hair once in a while with different colors but the color I'm always into is black so when I get tired of the light color I have I always go black for months. I always buy the L'Oréal brand in any shade. But I mostly love the black shades because it will work to cover any color I have. And actually fully covers the color not like other brands I have tried. The product is not as watery and doest drip like others, my whole family trust L'Oréal is the brand we love.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Purchased at: Target
This at home hair dye costs a bit more than other boxes on the drugstore shelf, but I’ve found that it really does pack that extra color vibrancy I’ve been looking for in a really dark black (so black it’s almost blue!). Easy to apply (make sure to use the gloves or you will be covered in black dye!), and lasted longer than most black permanent dyes I’ve used.
Paige T.
Shaftsbury
This is my holy grail drugstore hair color. Haha. This hair color has amazing color payoff, makes the hair shiny and more manageable, and it doesn't dry your hair out. It also doesn't smell overly strong and chemical like. It does come with oils and conditioner that smell wonderful and help your hair stay shiny and healthy. Boxed hair color is definitely stepping up its game. :)
Randi H.
Feria is my favorite at home color. The color payoff is phenomenal, it's not super drying, and there is more actual product than with some other brands. This hqs been my go to brand for 15 years.
Marilu C.
Ellenton, FL
This is my favorite company to use hair dye from because the color is amazing! It doesn't leave my scalp dry and it last as well as I actually get the color results from the pictures on the box!
Heather C.
Oxford, AL
I have been dying my hair since I was 12.. I'm 29 now.. My hair has been EVERY color I can think of... but this is my #1 go-to color.. gives a bold bright and shiny color... doesn't dry out my hair... keeps it moist... the smell doesn't suffocate you lol when your applying it.. LOVE this hair dye!!
Beitris M.
Rochester , NY
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite black at home hair color. It is simple to mix, not harsh smelling and provides and rich black color! It is silky smooth and shiny black. It rivals the color from a salon. I will keep using this color!
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
This had a good black color when I went black a couple year ago. IT got over everywhere and I used multiple layers of gloves out of fear of being dyed. IT works great, however, I can not compare the black dye to other black dyes in the industry since I only dyed my hair black once.
ashlee w.
I love this hair dye so much. It has a blue tint to it that shines bright when you're caught in the sun. The smell is horrendous, but most hair dye stinks! I also love the little conditioner they put in the box! My hair is always silky and shiny after using this dye.
Dayana T.
Is this black or blue black?
Stacy B.