L'Oréal® Paris Feria® Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour 50 Medium Brown Hair Color 1 kt Box uploaded by Renee C.

BY FERIA

With Feria, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering colour with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-fashion, Feria's prismatic colour spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oreal master colorists for bold, head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The revolutionary Power Shimmer Conditioner hydrates and conditions week after week so hair is never wrecked or ravaged. see more...

jessica P.
i used this colour and it came out a little darker than i imagined but after almost a year it lightened up and i like the effect it gives at the end of my hair from dark to light i would buy it again just to get the same fade effect
Renee C.
Glendale , Ny
I have a very super black hair, and it took me so many process to have a little but brown on my hair. Kinda tried to save money, and my friend told me about Feria from Loreal. I TRIED AND IT WORKS! Was so happy and will do my ombre next week with another feria!
amani K.
el paso , tx
Box dye is the worst ever if you hate your hair then use this . This color is damaging and won’t ever come off your hair
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
Absolutely love this product it is a wonderful product great
Color and
Coverage great price
Lee K.
Subang Jaya
Used this to dye my hair at home but the colour pay off is barely noticeable although I've followed the correct steps. I rather go salon to dye my hair than to waste my money dying my hair myself.