L'Oréal® Paris Feria® Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour 20 Natural Black Hair Color 1 kt Box

BY FERIA

With Feria, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering colour with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-fashion, Feria's prismatic colour spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oreal master colorists for bold, head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The revolutionary Power Shimmer Conditioner hydrates and conditions week after week so hair is never wrecked or ravaged. see more...

Sydney M.
north little rock
Purchased at: Walmart
This hair color made my hair look and feel a lot more healthy believe it or not! I loved the way the color turned out! Looks super healthy and silky! Very simple directions. Very satisfied!
Teresa M.
Quapaw
Feria always leaves my whole hair shiny and less stress I can only use this product twice a year because I have naturally curly hair and using this more than twice a year chance to break my hair off and leave me with an even
Kristin H.
bothel
This color is easy to mix together and often available in stores as buy one get one half off or more. I have long hair down half my back(admittedly fine), but one box was more than plenty for my length. Usually I need to buy a few tubes or boxes, but I’m glad one is enough finally! I like my hair dark and I want it to stay, so these blacks are very nice in that regard. Very rich even color! The only downside is it definitely stains my skin, but only for the first 48 hours, when I wash my hair the second time it goes away. The gloves are skimpy too, so I always use my own.
Emyle W.
Fairbanks
Purchased at: ULTA
BEST HAIR DYE I HAVE EVER USED. Works wonders on all types and tones of hair and always comes out looking beautiful. They really go the extra mile by adding in the oils that make your hair feel and look so healthy! Would highly recommend! They are all i Use now.
Jessica N.
Walker, MI
Absolutely love the color. Easy to apply. One of my favorite brands. Always get compliments when using this brand.
Dianne R.
My favourite hair dye! Best store bought hair dye. It has shimmer highlights and it’s not just a flat black colour! I love it ❤️