Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris

Wild Ombré

Does this destroy curls?
Is this product easy to apply by yourself?
How well does it work with bleached hair?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color - 63 Light Golden Brown - 1 Kit!
Product Highlights
Dye my hair alot and use this brand all the time really good hair dye doesn't destroy hair even with dark colored hair color still comes out great.in reviews
(I used the cooler shades each time to minimize the red tones in my naturally brown hair) Just recently I bought the Warm shade of Violet soft Black, M32.in reviews
My hair is a dark brown and it lightened to a lighter brown it didn't make it blonde but it did make it a pretty color.in reviews
If you expect proffesional results when you are doing this for the first time at your home, you will be probbably dissapointed My sister dyed her har and it went out pretty nice, you just have to find your color, and you cant expect it to be perfect if you don't do it again.in reviews
...and has been colour treated since I can remember, this product took a long time to lift and wasn't what I wanted.in reviews
Cassandra L.
Manvel, TX
Review for: R57 Power Reds Intense Medium Auburn/Cherry Crush
When I would dye my hair at home this has always been my go to. The color always comes out great and doesn't strip away as easily as some of the previous brands that I've used. It runs about $10 a box and I've been so happy with it that's I'd be willing to pay more!
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Works really well and I like the conditioner it comes with. Keeps hair shiny with beauty colors.
Brandy D.
Review for: 822 Rose Gold (Medium Iridescent Blonde)
For an at home hair coloring product, i'd have to say I'd give this a four and a half stars. It's Multifaceted shimmering color makes the extra special. It gives the hair opalescent tones. I see pinks and purples along with rose gold.not only is my hair a colorful but it's shiny and in good condition.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color - 63 Light Golden Brown - 1 Kit uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Smokey Blue P1
Este color lo acompañó con el L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color - 63 Light Golden Brown - 1 Kit y wow me encanta su mezcla de gris con brown definitivamente cumple cada una de lis expectativas fácil de usar de aplicar .. muy pero muy satisfecha
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
Féria usually turns out the way you expect it to. It's one of my favorite box colors. Always makes Me want to take. Y blonde hair violet but I just can't let go of my blonde.
Maria P.
I remember using this to color my hair a year ago. I got 2 boxes since my hair was long it was easy to use, but the bottom of my hair did not color to easily like my roots. I followed the instructions clearly, but did not love the results. I think if you have short hair this would be nice.
Mariah C.
E Mckeesport, PA
L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color - 63 Light Golden Brown - 1 Kit uploaded by Mariah C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: B61 Hi-Lift Cool Brown
I really love this color. I use to dye my hair this shade for years. I have naturally dark brown hair. But I like this for in the summer time. Gives my hair a nice golden bronde shade. And it seems kinda shimmery, hard to explain but I just love it. Whatever you do though, do not apply this to hair that was previously bleached, I did that by mistake once thinking it would just turn darker blonde, no! It turned it completely white. But if I would've read everything it does say do not use on bleached or previously bleached hair.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color - 63 Light Golden Brown - 1 Kit uploaded by Brandi A.
Review for: 721 Dusty Mauve
I love the color, it was very different but it came out as expected. You should start with light blonde hair if you want it to look like the box. If your hair is thick and longer than the shoulder you should use two boxes ( I’ve been dying my hair since midde school never needed more than two boxes but always needed more than one lol). The price was good and my hair feels soft and smooth. I’m very happy with it. Revised: washed my hair ONCE since dying it and it’s completely faded. Almost all the color came out. Went from 5 stars to 1. I’ve never had a “permanent” hair dye wash out so fast. It should be labeled “semi-permanent” on the box. I’m so disappointed 😔 the color now is still cute but totally different. It’s very light in color and more grey in tone.
Jalissa V.
Didn’t last, color was uneven. Don’t recommend. Color was more purple than red and not as expected. Faded out within a couple washes, just not good
Nicole B.
Port Huron, MI
Love this color!! I'm a natural blonde, and hadn't colored my hair in a few years, and had any damage cut off over a year ago. So it was "virgin" when I dyed it this color about 3 weeks ago. I can't even say the number of people that have stopped me in the last 3 weeks to tell me how pretty my hair is. I am so impressed when this brand and color.

259 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...