L'Oréal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Absolute Platinums Hair Color uploaded by Kathy B.L'Oréal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Absolute Platinums Hair Color uploaded by Kathy B.L'Oréal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Absolute Platinums Hair Color uploaded by Kathy B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With Féria, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering colour with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-fashion, Feria’s prismatic colour spectrum is custom-blended by L’Oreal master colorists for bold, head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The revolutionary Power Shimmer Conditioner hydrates and conditions week after week so hair is never wrecked or ravaged. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This product is easy to use. It includes everything you need and it didn’t turn my hair orange like most hair dyes. It’s very affordable and the only brand I use.
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
I purchased this on a whim and ended up being really pleased with the level of blonde I was able to achieve, much like using regular bleach from Sally beauty. But I purchased this at Walgreens. It came with a toning conditioner also. For the price I got what was expected of it. I would but again if in the same emergency situation.
Claire H.
Tazewell , VA
I used this for the first time and will never use it again. I'm currently combating yellow hair when my hair was much lighter before. It's almost like this made my hair yellow. Just disappointed when I was a red head this was my go to :(
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
I give this product 4 stars. My hair is a dark brown and it lightens it pretty well. It does leave me hair a bit brassy so if I am going to use this product, I have to use a toner directly after. And yes, after all that is done, a good deep conditioner and leave in conditioner is always a good choice when lightening your hair. It does the job for me!
Erica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I would give this zero stars if I could. I was in the processing of bleaching my black hair to a platinum blonde to dye it blue. I had already lifted it a couple shades using salon level lighteners. I was too lazy to go to the beauty supply store, so I picked this up.
This didn't lighten my level 7 hair one bit. All it did was smell terrible and damage my ends beyond belief.
You're so much better off using Clairol's BW2 powder or L'Oreal's Quick Blue.
Katharine H.
This stuff is okay if you can't afford or don't want to visit a professional salon, but after YEARS of home dying and bleaching my hair, the damage was already done. Again, Feria is okay, but I wouldn't recommend ANY boxed hair color because your hair will never forgive you.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
On point color! I love this series because the blonde comes out perfectly toned! I have since added more golden tones but I cannot deny how good I felt with this coloring as it felt more precision than any box blonde before or after!
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
Did a pretty good job bleaching my hair out. Didn't get all the way down to platinum like i hoped. Did leave my hair feeling like it needed extra conditioning as it was very drying.
Leona A.
Love this! Quick and easy to use at home but provided the color and shine that I was looking for at an "at home" price.
Natasha E.
Ive been doing the blonde thing for awhile i decided to try this for a root touch up all in all it wasnt that bad
Kathy B.
DeQuincy, La
Will this absolute platinum by L'Oreal Feria give me the white color I want with little damage, and using no bleach.? The picture on the left is natural white turned from natural dk brown. The top pic is the color dyed from white  and the pic on the bottom right is the color now. I want to get as close to white as possible. My hair is coarse and thick and wavy with frizz. I learned to use a flat iron and love my straight hair.