BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #2 in Hair Highlights

Shimmering highlights. Easy-Glide Highlighter. Ultra-precise.

Feria’s® most advanced highlighting kit! With Feria®, what you see is the shimmer. Inspired by cutting edge fashion, Feria’s® Multi-Faceted Highlights helps you achieve a multi-faceted spectrum of pure blonde highlights in one easy step. With Feria’s® revolutionary Easy-Glide Highlighter, highlights are now easier, quicker and more precise. Plus, the Hydrating Conditioner gives long-last shimmer!

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

Shimmering Conditioning Permanent Colour Gel Ingredients:

• How bright is it? Is it easy to use at home?2 Answers
  • How damaging is this compared to a bleach kit? 2 Answers
  • Would love to try this!! Be nice to get some products to ...3 Answers
Wendy S.
Féria is the only at-home hair dye I have used for years, and for good reason - it's the best! Easy to use, cleanup is a breeze, my hair actually feels healthier after coloring, and it doesn't break my budget! If I'm going for one all-over color, this is my go-to. This deep, rich brown compliments my dark brown eyes and fair skin, and leaves me feeling like royalty!
Riley S.
I've been using this highlight kit to bleach my hair for years. It has worked really well for me! It brings my hair to A platinum blonde, without hurting my scalp. My only issue with this kit is the conditioner. It used to include A purple conditioner that helped reduce brassiness, but now the kit include a sparkly conditioner that gets glitter EVERYWHERE. L'Oréal Paris Féria® Multi-Faceted Highlights
juliana f.
works great!! i've done this twice and my hair always looks great when i finish. i suggest having someone help you with it. but it's a great product and works very very well!!!! think i'll do this for a 3rd time
Julissa M.
Michigan
Island dye my hair maybe once or twice a year because I have dark blonde hair but sometimes I like putting blonde tips of my hair so that's what I do with super nice but this product
Vivian W.
I used this on my dark dark dark brown hair and it lightened it to a lighter burnt brown color. It came with shampoo and conditioner sample to help moisturize it.
Shriya S.
Irving , TX
I used this hair color last week. It made my solid black hair into complete blonde, like at once, which would be so hard. I am completely impressed with this product. And yes, I liked the way I look in blonde hair. This is a complete transformation for me 😀😀😀
kandiss J.
This is a red hair color. I naturally have dark brown/ black hair and i love the way this hair color looks in my hair. In my hair its a dark red/Auburn color. I think if you had light hair it would bright red/Auburn color. It comes with a shampoo and conditioner and a sample of shampoo and conditioner. Its awesome. I recommend it.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Multi-Faceted Highlights Love the color it does and how my hair comes out perfect each time directions are so easy to use just love it #BloomBadge @Influenster
Kristine L.
This is a great hair day it comes with a lot of products for a great price. I like how nice everything smells! Let hair feeling great. Easy to use. Simple instructions. Satisfied! I like it! Not disappointed at all
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I like the wonderful color and shine that this product gives you. If you are planning on dyeing your hair soon after using this be advised that it will come out of your hair core and possibly change the shade of the new dye.
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite color to use? I love the bright reds.
Cindy T.
Bagdad, KY
Would love to try this!! Be nice to get some products to try!!😪
Hannah K.
Will this turn y hair orange?
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
How bright is it? Is it easy to use at home?
Natalie S.
Scottsboro, AL
How damaging is this compared to a bleach kit?