BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With Feria, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion, Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oreal master colorists for bold, head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The revolutionary Power Shimmer Conditioner hydrates and conditions week after week so hair is never wrecked or ravaged. see more...

• Has anyone tried bleaching their hair and then appling th...4 Answers
  • How purple is this color? Is it super obvious or is just ...3 Answers
L'Oreal® Paris Feria High-Intensity Shimmering Colour Power Violet V28 Deepest Violet Hair Color 1 kt Box
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I have medium brown hair, in some parts it’s lighter than other parts. So I thought that this would make my hair a bit more purple to be honest, but it’s okay if you want a subtle color to your hair. I liked that it came with an extra color boost, and like a conditioning treatment but it just wasn’t what I was expecting. maybe I should’ve gone with a different color.
THE WORST DYE I HAVE EVER USED!!! I wanted my hair to be violet like the model on the front of the box. LOL. my LOREAL V28 REVIEW: hair was a golden brown beforehand so as the color match on the back of the box showed, I was supposed to have purple hair. IT IS JET BLACK. and before you say it yes I followed every direction on the box. It’s been 2 weeks. My hair is jet black with the slightest hint of purple. My friends didn’t even notice the purple until I told them and they responded with the weakest “ohhh..” I’m so sad guys. I did not want black hair it completely flushes me out. FROM ONE HOMEGIRL TO ANOTHER... DO NOT BUY THIS. also let’s pray my hair doesn’t fall out because I have to somehow strip my head from this black color ((-:
Christina T.
Las Vegas, NV
This color is amazing. Looks black inside, but as soon as you step outside the purple shines through. Came with a shampoo and conditioner that was very nourishing and left my hair soft. The tubes were big enough for several uses.
Samantha W.
Virginia Bch, VA
The color was really pretty! Most people just thought I dyed it darker until they saw it under different lighting. Unfortunately like with any specialty color it did not last long at all.
Joelle J.
Covington, GA
Great product. You will need two boxes if you have thick and/or long hair but it’s definitely worth it. I love the color turn out. Great in comparison to other products I’ve used in the past. Not strong smelling like most other dyes. Thicker formula as well which helps with dripping.
Kimberly S.
Oak Grove
I processed my hair for 15 minutes instead of 25, to avoid over saturation...It turned my hair black and nothing more. Not even a hint of purple, even in direct sunlight. I'd give it 0 stars if I could. I've used several different shades from this line over the years and this was the first time I was left with a pouty face 😞
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I used this for the first time and have a new favorite color!!! I love this so much! It's a great product . If you want dark with some purple then you must try this. So much better than paying a fortune for a stylist to do it for you! This is the best color I've put on my hair.
Amber R.
Utica
I bought this and let me tell you I love love love this color I’m wearing it as I type this I came out a tad dark but still can see the purple it would look better if my skin was tan
Jessie V.
Kannapolis
The 5 steps are easy to use. I like how the box describes what every product is for. The dye doesnt have a strong scent and the color lasts for a long time. Will be using again.
Mindy C.
Me and my husband had been talking about dying our hair purple for a week. We decided to just do it, and see what happens. We didn't want the manic panic trouble, and bleaching. We decided just go to Wal-Mart and get a box dye. While mixing the bottle was a red tone and after applying it started to darken to a pretty purple color. Thinking ooooo we're going to have pretty hair...nope. after washing and drying my hair is now jet black with only my greys looking slightly purple. This box dye has got to be the worst I've ever tried. If I wanted black hair I would have dyed it black. I went from medium brown to jet black. Wtf.
Sherisse B.
Los Angeles
Has anyone tried bleaching their hair and then appling the color?
How purple is this color? Is it super obvious or is just a subtle hint of purple? Will it be okay for work?