BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Feria Rebel Chic collection is custom-blended by master colorists to deliver cool, rebellious blacks and ultra hi-lift blondes for intense results from every angle. No appointment necessary. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love the way my hair turned out and it doesn’t leave the harsh chemical smell in your hair like other brands do. It is a little pricey compared to others but it leaves your hair very smooth and shiny. Also includes shampoo and conditioner and instructions thats are very easy to follow.! Worth the money. Highly recommend
Katie B.
Perry Hall, MD
I absolutely love this color! My only problem is I cannot find it in stores anymore and that makes me sad but it is still and will always be my favorite. I’ve tried quite a few different brands and this is by far my favorite brand. I’ve also tried a few colors by this brand and again this is my favorite. The results last longer than others and my hair feels so soft and smooth after I use it!
Brandy L.
Louisville, KY
So I like to use the Deep intense violet. But this is my favorite box at home hair dye I've ever used. So many others leave my hair feeling damaged and rough after dying but not L'Oreal Paris Feria. I love the fact that it comes with a good size conditioner. My hair actually sometimes feels healthier after I color with this product. Five stars all the way!!!
Ari A.
I absolutely love this hair color. I like the purple red look that it gives my hair. Its fading right now and I am so sad I will probably be purchasing again soon.
Gina W.
I love that this doesn’t ruin my hair. The color stays for a long time. The color is as expected and very easy to use. Red tones are hard to keep but this one stays quite well. I am satisfied with this product.
Nicole H.
Braidwood
If your going to color your hair at home this is the stuff to use. I was unable to find my shade but I used the ultra purple violet. I love how it comes with conditioning shampoo and conditioner there's so much and it really helps to keep the color in. I've used many box dyes and if your going to try doing it at home not a salon then I recommend this box dye over any.
Ashlyn K.
Saint Johns, MI
I typically try to stay away from drugstore brands dye my hair, but this works. It smells great and it also leaves my hair with a very red color for months. I usually take other measures to keep my hair a certain color but this always looks great. Love this color. It turned out brighter some times than others, but the results are always shiny and sparkly red, red, red.
Nicole R.
Minnetonka
Good on all *natural* colors of hair. Covers well so long as you follow the Rules of the color wheel. However if you use it on top of green hair, your hair will just cancel out to a neutral brown. This is not the dyes fault however. If you are going from an unnatural hair color not close on the color wheel to what your desired turn out is, I recommend striping the hair of that color or bleaching it.
Jessica O.
Buckeye, AZ
I must say, L'Oreal Paris Feria Hair color is my go to hair dye. Covers evenly, especially those peek-a-boo greys. Color is very vibrant and lasts threw many washes. I get a lot of complements when I dye it Deep Burgundy which is such a beautiful color. My hair always feels healthy in L'Oreals hands.
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
When I need a drugstore hair color this is the brand I usually go for! The color is usually spot on depending how dark or light your hair is, of course! I usually can go a month or month and a half before retouching it!