BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Feria Rebel Chic collection is custom-blended by master colorists to deliver cool, rebellious blacks and ultra hi-lift blondes for intense results from every angle. No appointment necessary. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I use a shade lighter than this but I love the féria system. Really detail oriented and I think it's the best on the market. Very easy to use but don't get the color booster ANYWHERE! Stains everything. I've been dying this color for the past two years or so.
Cambria M.
los angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally needed two boxs because of my thick hair .. but it had great coverage just with the first box it doesn’t run at all after the first wash and the conditioner it comes with smells good and made my hair 20 times softer
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your going to color your hair at home this is the stuff to use. I was unable to find my shade but I used the ultra purple violet. I love how it comes with conditioning shampoo and conditioner there's so much and it really helps to keep the color in. I've used many box dyes and if your going to try doing it at home not a salon then I recommend this box dye over any.
Ashlyn K.
Manistee, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically try to stay away from drugstore brands dye my hair, but this works. It smells great and it also leaves my hair with a very red color for months. I usually take other measures to keep my hair a certain color but this always looks great. Love this color. It turned out brighter some times than others, but the results are always shiny and sparkly red, red, red.
Angelica B.
Cleveland, OH
My hair has always been some form of Burgundy or red and I find that some fade a lot quicker than others but that isn't the case with this brand. My hair holds the color very well and it's like I went to salon when my girlfriend did it 😊 I plan on using this product in the future when its time for touch ups.
Nicole R.
Minnetonka
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good on all *natural* colors of hair. Covers well so long as you follow the Rules of the color wheel. However if you use it on top of green hair, your hair will just cancel out to a neutral brown. This is not the dyes fault however. If you are going from an unnatural hair color not close on the color wheel to what your desired turn out is, I recommend striping the hair of that color or bleaching it.
Jessica O.
Buckeye , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say, L'Oreal Paris Feria Hair color is my go to hair dye. Covers evenly, especially those peek-a-boo greys. Color is very vibrant and lasts threw many washes. I get a lot of complements when I dye it Deep Burgundy which is such a beautiful color. My hair always feels healthy in L'Oreals hands.
Cammie S.
Hedgesville, WV
Love deep burgundy from L'Oréal! I'm a natural blonde and this color goes well with my complexion! This color covers all over and easy application. No odor like other hair colors! I would recommend this product to anyone.
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I need a drugstore hair color this is the brand I usually go for! The color is usually spot on depending how dark or light your hair is, of course! I usually can go a month or month and a half before retouching it!
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way my hair looks and feels after using this color. My long thick hair requires two boxes but for the price it's not a big deal to me. It's easy to apply and lasts forever.