BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Feria Rebel Chic collection is custom-blended by master colorists to deliver cool, rebellious blacks and ultra hi-lift blondes for intense results from every angle. No appointment necessary. see more...

Ashli B.
N Las Vegas, NV
As a person with naturally light brown hair and bleached blonde hair, i would recommend this product to anyone. if using this color over bleached hair it will turn out like the box, if using on brown hair it will turn out as a caramel color. for me it wasnt a problem but a heads up to anyone!
Kristi R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this product about once a month to color my roots. I naturally have very dark brown hair but dye it blonde. This dyes my hair to a very nice dark blonde color that looks very natural. I have several of these stocked up under my sink and will buy more when I run out!
Stephanie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
Not the exact one I used but it was not on the list. I used a newer platinum blonde color, I used on already lightened hair because I saw reviews stating it made other people’s hair almost white. I was only able to achieve a darker yellow color
Asia M.
Christiansbrg, VA
I try not to die my hair a whole lot but this stuff works really good. I mainly need it to cover in my roots because my hair is naturally blonde but during the winter my route stuck to turn dark. But overall good color and not too expensive!
Rim B.
Gainesville
The box promised to work even on dark brown hair, which is definitely not the case. It lightened my hair but gave it little orange hues, not to mention it lightened my roots more than the rest of my hair. I'm a little disappointed but thankfully my hair still looked okay. However, it did not damage my hair at all, which is a great plus! And it was pretty easy to do it by myself.
Nichole s.
Mogadore, OH
I absolutely love L'Oreal Feria! I've never once had a bad experience using it. I dye my hair every month and stay true to this brand. I always love my color, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and brittle. Also it has a scent that is less harsh than most brands. Great product!
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is the best box dye I’ve found for my hair, my hair is so hard to dye and get the color right and this box gets the job done plus it’s around $10 which isn’t bad at all compared to going to a salon which is $70 or more for my long hair
Isabella T.
Springfield , VA
I used this hair coloring product about a year ago. I have dark brown almost black hair, and by using this, I was expecting my hair to come out a light brown but instead it came out orange. wouldn't recommend 🙅🏼‍♀️
Luna L.
Aventura , FL
It made my hair extremely dry. Had tons of split ends after using it. And also made my hair very elastic. Had to cut the "dead ends" to make it look healthier. Won't buy it again neither recommend to a friend
Brionna W.
Eugene, OR
This is one of my favorite box dyes because it is the only box dye that could get my the closet to blonde with out bleaching its super affordable and super easy to find I bought mine from my local Albertsons

Amazon