BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color. Never dull or flat. Never wrecks or ravages.

With L'Oréal Feria hair color, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by fashion, Feria offers a twist on the traditional and gives edgy hair color - from bright red, platinum blonde, rose gold, metallic brown, to blue black hair color, these hair dye kits will transform your hair. Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oréal master colorists for bold hair color in head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The Power Shimmer Conditioner seals and smooths. Won't wreck or ravage hair.

Usage: Always refer to insert inside product for detailed application instructions.

• Will dark hair take in this hair lightened color at all?1 Answers
  • My hair has been previously bleached almost 2 years ago. ...1 Answers
  • I was born natural blonde and then it got darker and I al...1 Answers
  • "I use this hair dye once a month every time I get my hair cut." in 2 reviews
  • "Love how loreal hair dye product works on my hair." in 1 review
  • "I love this product my hair is ever difficult an dark brown an it colors my hair really well an doesn't leave spots like other products I have tried" in 1 review
  • "I will be mixing bleach powder into developer next time, rather than buying $40 worth of hair color that does nothing for me." in 1 review
  • "Being that my hair is super thick for being a natural dirty blonde, I use about 3/4 of the bottle and lay it on thick to make sure all the buzzed section get evenly bleached." in 1 review
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
This is what gives my hair its amazing color...this isnt the shade I use but this is the brand. I dont have any brass looking hair afterwards and I love how it looks once it is washed out and dried. I typically dont leave it on the full 20 minutes but that works best for me...try it and see!
Faye F.
Kissimmee
Recently used this one today.the color was good,the gloves it comes with however are a joke. It also comes with a strange comb applicator.i an not a fan of it because it makes it uneven.overall it's good color.
Marisela L.
I've used this product before. I have dark hair and I didn't use hair bleach but it made my hair shiner. This product is very easy to use. The price is very cheap. The color isn't expected, but if you have lighter hair than me you probably would get the exact hair color.
Denise V.
Riverbank, CA
I've used this product many times and it's not worth the time or money. It almost killed my hair and dried my hair out. Plus it stings a lot more then other bleach or lighting products
erin m.
This is the only dye that I have found that actually lightens my hair a few shades lighter. I dyed my hair and it turned out a lot darker than I was expecting, so I used this and it worked great! It has a very strong chemical smell, but it works the best!
Reginald W.
US
When I first used this product..hated it, but that was the first time I bleached/ colored my hair. Overtime, I've really loved using Lo'real Paris products and this one is my go to for when I go blonde. Love it!
Mary l.
Redfield, AR
I got this to bleach my hair from a light red and it sucks. If your going to bleach your hair go to wallets and get actual bleach because this does nothing but dry your hair. I will never purchase this again 👎
Jenn B.
Erie, PA
I've been using this bleaching product since Jan. of this year, after I had my long hair (to my lower back) cut all the way to the top, to resemble (similarly) Miley Cyrus' hair cut (buzz and all). Being that my hair is super thick for being a natural dirty blonde, I use about 3/4 of the bottle and lay it on thick to make sure all the buzzed section get evenly bleached. I leave my color on fairly longer than usual to achieve the best ultra blonde color as possible. I love the quality and the fact that there is no foul ammonia smell, like other lightening products have. I highly recommend this product and love, love, LOVE it to death! The only bleach I'll ever use!
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
This stuff actually works pretty dang good. I was surprised. It’s kinda on the pricey side but it’s good to know this can be found in a drug store when your local beauty shop is closed.
Lydia W.
Vernon
I usually use Paris Feria once a while in the warm color. I like it alot. There's a vibrant, live color in my hair every time I use it. There'should that shine I'm always looking for in a hair color that I lack in my own hair. I have very dry hair so even though I love the vibrant color I feel it does make my hair a little dryer. Still love it though 👍 I recommend
Diana O.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
Can this dye make you go from dark hair to blonde instantly? Without it turning into some ugly orange color
Stephanie m.
Does anymore have any bad review towards this product ? Because I don't.
Maggie S.
My friend and I both have pixie cuts. If we want to bleach her whole head and retouch my roots, is one box enough?
Can I use shimmering lights shampoo to get rid of the red brassiness?
Spring H.
New Baltimore
I have been looking to get white ..platinum hair will this work?