BeautyHairHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
Féria Extra Bleach Blonde Intense 1-Step Lightening System

L'Oréal Paris Féria® Extra Bleach Blonde Intense 1-Step Lightening System

Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color. Never dull or flat. Never wrecks or ravages.

With L'Oréal Feria hair color, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by fashion, Feria offers a twist on the traditional and gives edgy hair color - from bright red, platinum blonde, rose gold, metallic brown, to blue black hair color, these hair dye kits will transform your hair. Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oréal master colorists for bold hair color in head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The Power Shimmer Conditioner seals and smooths. Won't wreck or ravage hair.

Usage: Always refer to insert inside product for detailed application instructions.

Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Féria® Extra Bleach Blonde Intense 1-Step Lightening System!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this hair dye once a month every time I get my hair cut.in reviews
...natural dirty blonde, I use about 3/4 of the bottle and lay it on thick to make sure all the buzzed section get evenly bleached.in reviews
I have dark blonde hair and this gave me super blonde I did use a to we after but this works well if your trying to lighten your hair.in reviews
Love how loreal hair dye product works on my hair.in reviews
I will be mixing bleach powder into developer next time, rather than buying $40 worth of hair color that does nothing for me.in reviews
Cheri  C.
Oregon City, OR
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Extra Bleach Blonde Intense 1-Step Lightening System uploaded by Cheri  C.
They didn't have my exact color listed but this is close. I use extra light medium blonde for a light color and champagne blond in winter its darker blonde a almost matched my natural color before I started getting greys. This covers any if my greys I'm probably about 20% grey 80% dark strawberry blonde. Last a good 8 weeks before it starts fading and needs refreshed.
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this bleaching product. I use it every time I do my hair if possible. It is extremely effective and simple to use. I would improve the hair dye by having it come with more product in the kit.
Alexandra  O.
Ewing, NJ
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Extra Bleach Blonde Intense 1-Step Lightening System uploaded by Alexandra  O.
Always brings my hair to just the right shade of bleach blonde. I use this along with Fanola No Yellow Shampoo to keep my hair from getting brassy.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: CVS
This is an inexpensive kit for bleaching with all the required products for mixing in box sold conveniently at a drugstore. They also provide a glossy serum and a luminous conditioner which I have always been a fan of. It smells so good and it makes my hair super soft afterward. However, this box doesn’t quite give you enough product to cover my hair entirely. My hair hangs under my bra strap as a reference. I had to buy 2 boxes which I should have mixed them together in a bowl to avoid uneven patches when I did them separately. Because they provided a kit with an applicator bottle, I used that, one after another for each box (it’s more on me and not on them). It’s very convenient, easy-to-use and it squeezes out fine without clumpy as long as you shake well to mix the coloring and cream. But the color it came out was a yellowy brassy color which based on the box it should be more platinum since my hair is light. And to be honest, it ended up being multiple steps instead of 1 step for lightening my hair. I don’t think I would try this again just because my hair needs something way stronger to lift.
Ceana W.
Clio, MI
I've used this bleach 3 times. It does leave hair brassy like any bleach would so you have to get the purple shampoo to tone it.
Destinie L.
Kernersville, NC
I actually used this to lighten my hair from black. It did an amazing job, above and beyond any other blondes or lighteners I have used. Great product.
Katie S.
This is the only bleach kit I use when I need to bleach my hair. I normally have very colorful hair and because my natural color is dark brown I have to bleach it in order to get the color to show vibrantly. These kits do a great job of lightening my hair without damaging it too much. It does not get it platinum blond but more of a yellow color because my natural hair is so dark but it's perfect for dying crayon colors. It comes with the developer, bleach packet, conditioner, and gloves. The directions are very simple but you'll want to use it in a well ventilated area because the scent is super strong! It makes my eyes water if I dont have the windows open for air. The conditioner keeps my hair from going brassy and makes it smooth and easy to comb. I would only recommend hair bleaching to ppl who have used bleaching kits in the past.
Cinthia F.
Allentown, PA
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Extra Bleach Blonde Intense 1-Step Lightening System uploaded by Cinthia F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta este producto, le doy toda mi confianza a la hora de hacerme un cambio de color, siempre tengo los resultados que quiero, es uno de mis favoritos
Penny  S.
Romulus, NY
Simple, easy to use at home. Smell is a little strong, but tolerable. The blonde results are amazing. Will use again
Christine D.
Pembroke, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I was pleased with this. I have brown hair mixed with some gray, and it covered everything. I did have some brassy coloring, and had to do the purple shampoo, several times. But eventually, the light blonde was brought out! 🧒🏼👩🏽‍🦳
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Coralee T.
Toronto
il y a un an
Jamaica L. il y a un an
Any products with bleach in will most likely cause some damage. Just make sure to use a hair mask or leave in conditioner afterwards to help you hair and close all the cuticles as these would have been opened whilst bleaching to remove the colour. Remember to apply a heat protector when applying heat after too. 😊👩🏼
Megan D.
Vero beach, FL
il y a 2 ans
Olivia C. il y a 2 ans
No, you usually are okay to wash it the next day, but being a hair professional i would recommend a good sulfate free shampoo to help.