BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Debbie K.
Franklin, MA
I love the color T53. It's a really nice rich brunette with awesome natural looking highlights. Twice already at my salon I've been told how much they love my color!! It never dries out my hair or causes any damage.
Rachel T.
Yakima, WA
Although this is a great concept, I have leaned never again to do box color or box highlights. My hair turned out orange. Yes it is adorable but if you're
Looking for something great I would not recommend this
Angela S.
This didn't turn out like the picture showed. My hair had lots of chunks of highlights and some was run on to clumps. It looked so bad I dyed my hair back to original color.
Maya P.
Easy to use and a great way to try highlights at home, instead of spending a ton of money at the salon. The color is true to the box depending on your original hair color.
Jennifer H.
LYNWOOD, CA
Loreal has great selections of hair products but they smell is definetely so strong that something I dislike someare very soft smell but this one made get a headache
Tracey H.
Fishers
My favorite color. Leaves my hair soft and beautiful. Love the Redish tint. Makes me look like I have natural highlights in the sun.