BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Feria Professional Color Moisturizing Treatment has a rich, creamy formula that nurtures hair. Feria Professional Color Moisturizing Treatment has a rich, creamy formula that nurtures hair. Hair is easy to detangle and feels unbelievably smooth and silky from root to end. From application to application, the hair remains light, full and shiny Use immediately after color. Mix with Feria Professional Black to Medium Blonde shades.

Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
The kit was easy to use and included gloves to prevent stains on your hands. It took roughly the same amount of time to develop as any other hair dye kit and didn't smell particularly bad. Once the colour has developed I found it quick to rinse out and could then follow with the very fragrant conditioner also included in the box.  After the initial use the colour that had developed was very rich but a lot darker than the box suggested it would be. The colour took a few weeks to fade. I would definitely use this product again but would probably chose a slightly lighter colour.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I bought this a few days ago and i was very disappointed. Not only did it not work except lighten my hair a tad but it was literally like sprinkling glitter in my hair, i was ticked i had sparkles all over my clothes and everything and that was after drying my hair! Maybe i should have read more up in this product but i trusted the brand and just was not impressed at all! I like L'oréal products but not this one!
Kristina G.
This does give extra lift to dark hair to take the color out fairly quickly. Was used in my son's virgin hair to lift his color so he could dye his hair green and it worked really well. Four stars because with almost any product of this type you'll need a really good conditioner or conditioning treatment afterwards, because it can be very drying to the hair. But overall it's something I would use again and recommend.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
I've used this lifting color before and it took a few times and product to get the lift I was looking for. It's afforable but be aware that it's not as great. Parts of my hair were patchy and I'm not sure if it was because of me or the product not sitting well on my hair type.
Guera M.
Nice color and is not a harsh smell to it. I have always liked L'Oréal so trying this wasn't in question. Just follow directions and you have a beautiful long lasting color that won't leak all over your clothes after coloring.
Jerica G.
This stuff didn't seem to work for me at all. I used it as directed, but didn't have any luck with it. My friend used it and it worked wonders for her. So I have no idea why I had such bad luck with it.
Lorena G.
Yonkers, NY
I love how the color matches your hair so quick, this works just as good as the higher name brand. It matches to the T. I use this product to touch up.
Tracy G.
I go back and forth with the color but I love L'Oreal. The color is rich and with the right products will last. I buy mine from Sally's.
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks, AK
I like Feria dyes. They can be hit or miss though. They are always pretty. But sometimes they wash out more quickly than I would like.
Alicia R.
I love the multi final hair color! My hair gas so much dimension and shine! The color last long, dies not fade fast!