L'Oréal Paris Feria Brush-on Intense Ombre Effect uploaded by Illy H.L'Oréal Paris Feria Brush-on Intense Ombre Effect uploaded by Wendy T.L'Oréal Paris Feria Brush-on Intense Ombre Effect uploaded by MALIA A. R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With féria brush-on intense ombré effect, get intense lightening even on dark bases. Now you can lighten hair lengths in a single stroke it s as easy as brushing your hair. Our expert brush is easy to use and allows for custom application, so you can create a signature dark-to-light look. Intense ombré effect even on dark bases. Expert brush allows for easy, customizable ombré looks it s essential to perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before you color your hair. This is the rule even if you ve previously used a haircolor product. Allergies can develop suddenly, even though...

• I would like to change the colour of my hair, and I want ...1 Answers
  • I would like to know if anyone used this product, I want ...1 Answers
  • Is this hard to do on your own? I'm terrified to try! 1 Answers
Rosaleigh N.
Tampa, FL
I was very unimpressed with the product,it only colored steaks of my hair even though I made sure to saturate it. It made my hair very dry afterwards and brittle. I followed the instructions and still didn’t get the results I was looking for. Wouldn’t recommend save your money wasn’t worth it.
Yoselis S.
Lawrence, MA
This product is so good! Wasn’t sure it would actually work but it does! I really wanted to give the ombré trend a try so I used this product and it came out so good! It wasn’t hard to apply either so I was very satisfied with the results
Aliya Z.
Culver City
Literally could never go wrong with a n ombré I have dyed my hair using this product and it’s so amazing it gave me exactly what I wanted and what I pictured I was really happy with the end results
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
Love this product! Works pretty well. Not exactly the color I expected but I loved the results. Would definitely recommend! Easy to use and affordable! Cheaper than getting it done at a salon with the same results.
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I had recently L’Oréal Hair dye to dye my hair and it was great for the price and It lasts longer compared to other brands and it’s easy to use and I love it and I would buy it again and it’s affordable.
Sarah S.
Watkinsville, GA
Love this product! Typically, I salon dye but I was in a pinch last month and used this product and I’ve gotta say- SALON RESULTS FOR REAL. Gotta try this stuff out. Impeccable color
💫Marisela G.
Columbus, GA
Not 100% sure about thia product I followed the instructions and my hair came out looking orange and dye it again to get the hair color that I actually wanted. Maybe I needed to wait longer but othwr than that. Its affordable,simple and better than going to pay hundreds at a salon.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
This definitely works on dark hair. Before I used this I read several reviews and watched videos about the product so I would have a good idea of what to expect.

The instructions are straightforward and the brush that comes with it makes it really easy to apply the bleach. I applied it on my ends and also some face-framing pieces and some highlights for a nice balayage type of look. I left it on about 35 minutes and it really brightened up my hair and it didn't feel damaged at all. It did bring out the red undertones in my hair (which is typical when lightening dark hair) but I really liked it actually.

If you do not reach the level you need, you may need to bleach a second time but definitely wait a while first (maybe a week at least to give your hair a rest) and deep condition your hair a lot before attempting again. Also, if brass bothers you, try using a toner or purple shampoo.

Overall I would recommend this kit if you want to try out the ombre style.
Allyson M.
Plantation, FL
This is the product I used to color my hair most of the time. I usually want just a touch of blonde so this product works great. Instructions are clear and easy, anyone can do this. Comes with a brush and gloves as well and the mess is kept to a minimum.
Jeramar R.
Love this products, works well I would recommended to others I don't like the smell but it is very simple to use and not expensive at all, the color was just right and I was happy with the purchase would buy again
Mia S.
Has anyone combined this with with already dyed hair? what was the color result?
Daniela C.
New Orleans, LA
I would like to change the colour of my hair, and I want to do something easy and beautiful. Does someone has try it this product?
Tamar M.
I really want to try this out. but the problem is I have dyed black hair. Will this work?
Marjorie W.
I would like to know if anyone used this product, I want to become my Californian and would like to know your opinion about this product.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
I want to use this product! But i don't know if is good for my natural hair?