L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System uploaded by Kazia F.L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System uploaded by Jennie L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color. Never dull or flat. Never wrecks or ravages.

With L'Oréal Feria hair color, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by fashion, Feria offers a twist on the traditional and gives edgy hair color - from bright red, platinum blonde, rose gold, metallic brown, to blue black hair color, these hair dye kits will transform your hair. Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oréal master colorists for bold hair color in head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The Power Shimmer Conditioner seals and smooths. Won't wreck or ravage hair.

Usage: Always refer to insert inside product for detailed application instructions.

Buy on Amazon
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
Work great for when my daughter wanted to go blonde with pink. Did dry her hair out witch is to expected but it was her first time dying her hair even in her 15 year of life.. she couldn't be anymore happier with it not such a good pic. Cause there sleeping but you can get an ideas ..
Heather M.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this after the L'Oréal lightening kit to remove black from hair to lighten the rose gold hair I was currently rocking easy to use works great now my hair is all one color very satisfied will use again
Reneé O.
Baker city, OR
The color is okay. Even when bleached the color didn't turn out the same or close to the package (kinda expected) also made my hair very dry.
Erika M.
Greenfield
fried my hair it started falling out in clumps and I will not buy again I also had to buy 3 boxes to get it blonde
Laura K.
Pontarddulais , Swansea
Absolutely fantastic result! Will definitely use again. So happy with result. Doesn't make my hair feel dry like others I have used in the past. Nice not brassy! Totally satisfied with this product. Would highly recommend!
Laura d.
Birmingham , West Midlands
I used this on my dyed brown hair and it really lifted the colour and took it to a nice natural blonde. I had to use a purple shampoo to lighten it more but over all, very good. Satisfied.
Larissa H.
Dartmouth
Keeps my color treated hair full of life. Other products just dye my hair orange this one doesn't. It's pretty cheap and easy to use
Zoey c.
I would really recommend this if u are already a blondey brown colour but please avoid if u are brown as it wilp go ginger
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Wouldn’t even give this a one star! I would never use this again has made my hair ginger and all different colours!