Hair CareHair ColorHair Bleach & LightenersL'Oréal Paris
Féria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System

L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System

Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color. Never dull or flat. Never wrecks or ravages.

With L'Oréal Feria hair color, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by fashion, Feria offers a twist on the traditional and gives edgy hair color - from bright red, platinum blonde, rose gold, metallic brown, to blue black hair color, these hair dye kits will transform your hair. Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oréal master colorists for bold hair color in head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The Power Shimmer Conditioner seals and smooths. Won't wreck or ravage hair.

Usage: Always refer to insert inside product for detailed application instructions.

Hair Color for platinum blonde with cool ash blonde undertones?
How many hair bleaches do you think are necessary to reach a platinum blonde tone if you are dark brown? L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System
So I'm a platinum blonde n have always used loreal feria absolute platinum n I am missing step 3 shimmering light creme..I'm using 2 boxes n focusing on my roots but if I need 2nd box that is missing step 3 can I continue using it without that step or should I not at all use 2nd box without step 3 shimmering lightening creme
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System!
How would you rate this product?
Sara H.
Winchester, VA
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System uploaded by Sara H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I usually either use colorista bleach or this bleach, I love both but this time I used Feria! I used about 4 boxes to bleach my hair!! I went from dark box black dye to blondish/with a bit of brassy color, but I used a toner and than dyed my hair light brown! And it came out incredible! I have received so many compliments!
Shayla H.
Chambersburg, PA
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System uploaded by Shayla H.
Purchased at: Target
i will forever stand by this at home lightening kit. i decided i wanted something fresh and trendy so i decided to go with a skunk streak with black :). this bleach didn’t kill my hair and it’s so soft. plus this kit includes purple shampoo. totally recommend if you want a icey blonde.
Jasmine P.
Newark, NJ
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System uploaded by Jasmine P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I’ve been using this product for years! My natural hair color is dark brown, and this box dye from Féria lifts my hair all the up up to platinum with nooo toner needed! No yellow or brass tones either! I have mid length hair, and use two boxes for one hour and 15 min! (PRO TIP: wrap your hair with a plastic shower cap then place a bonnet over that, then blow dry for the last 25 min. Your hair will literally become the shade on the box!) P.S. only by one box when it’s time to touch up, and only use it on your roots where your natural hair has grow out to avoid any damage!
Katie S.
Ive used a few different bleach kits from this line to see which one would get my dark hair the lightest and this one is the winner. I have dark brown hair so lightening is always a pain for me. But I can rely on this brand to get the job done. I would recommend using in a well ventilated area it has a very stong scent. Everything you need is right in the box including a conditioner for afterwards. Make sure you use it! If you dont your hair will be insanely dry and you'll never be able to brush it. Bleach is very drying and can do a lot of damage to your hair so follow the directions to the letter would be my best piece of advice. This is a product I will continue to buy.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
This is absolutely one of my favorite box dyes. Its definitely worth the money. I've used a few different colors from this line and have been satisfied every time. I love how my hair feels and smells after using this dye. Also the conditioner that comes with this line is amazing and you get I good amount of it. I wish they would sell that stuff separately.
Leah B.
Locust, NC
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System uploaded by Leah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Well, I bought this because it has great reviews on here. I guess I need to do it multiple times to get the results the box advertises. I followed the instructions exactly, and I left it on the maximum time. The payoff was not worth the damage. I know I look rough in these photos, but I just spent over an hour trying to do something for myself during the 8 hours a week a get without kids. Also, note that my hair looks darker in the before image because it has not been washed, as the directions stated. I am not a happy camper about the false advertising here. This might be my first time lightening, but I know I followed the directions. Any suggestions are welcome.
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System uploaded by Carla B.
Purchased at: Walmart
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System It’s been a while since I bought this but this is the hair dye normally buy for my hair it’s easy to use doesn’t have a bad smell to it while you’re doing it. And doesn’t dry your hair out that much. I’m extremely satisfied with this. Is highly recommended if you’re going for a platinum luck.
Shaunna C.
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System uploaded by Shaunna C.
I’m honest SO surprised at how well this hair dye worked!! Usually whenever I dye my hair blonde it turns orange but this one is NOTHING like any blonde I’ve tried before!! The picture below with the brown is my natural hair color you can’t tell in the picture but my natural hair is a auburn color which has a bunch of red in it and the next picture is after 30 mins of the dye being in my hair!! I plan on leaving it on for 60 mins and than washing it I’ still plan on using a brass toner just to get my blonde but it honestly doesn’t really even need it and it also comes with a brass conditioner!! I would definitely definitely recommend me and my fiancé are both so surprised bc like I said I usually turn into bozo the clown whenever I dye it blonde ! Was planning on doing it blonde so I could than dye it silver after the waiting period but may plan on keeping the blonde since it did so well!! 10/10 #1 hair dye for going dark to blonde in one sitting!!
Jordan M.
Denton, TX
L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System uploaded by Jordan M.
I attached 2 photos, a before and after. I love the feria lightener i always use it when i touch up my roots and it’s never done me wrong, use it then finish up with some toner and boom 😍
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
This is probably the best bleach available to everyone. Super easy to use and actually lightens my dark brown hair to blonde. Unfortunately it is rather damaging to the hair, I have tons of breakage.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sarahnjoey J.
Ridgway, IL
il y a 3 ans
i have used L'Oréal Paris Féria® Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System and it turned out OK but was wondering what the best bleaching product is?L'Oréal Paris Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener looks promising...but I want your opinions. ...
sarahnjoey J. il y a 3 ans
thank you for letting me know....I guess that's not too promising after all...lol