L'Oreal Paris Feria, 67 Rich Auburn Brown uploaded by Michelle H.L'Oreal Paris Feria, 67 Rich Auburn Brown uploaded by Michelle H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

This permanent hair dye delivers a shimmering dimension of brilliant hair colour. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion Ferias prismatic colour spectrum is custom-blended to make every shade shimmer with highlights. The kit includes a Silk amp Shimmer Deep Conditioning formula that leaves your newly coloured hair soft and silky for weeks to come. Choose from a range of high intensity colours that will work with any skin tone or hair type. see more...

• Well I went red today... Who says I'm to old?? Oh well, the gray ...2 Answers
  • Would I have to bleach my hair before I dye it so get the color I...2 Answers
  • The colors are so pretty, but does it dry out or ruin your hair l...1 Answers
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out when I was in my reddish brown hair phase and I absolutely loved the pigment that it had. I have dark brown straight hair and the color came out a beautiful darker brown color with reddish hues all over. It's hard to imagine without a picture but believe me Feria is so pigmented and I love the color selection.
Clara B.
Tampa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my favorite hair color formulas, easy to use, gives rich, shiny color with beautiful highlights. The color lasts a long time, it does not get brassy, it is very affordable and easy to find in stores.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dye keeps my hair feeling soft, and hides the few grey hairs! I don't have many, so I can't find it in me to spend hundreds of dollars on dying my hair, but this product is affordable, but leaves me feeling like I have salon dyed hair
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo este tono de L'Oréal, es un tinte que cuida mucho tu cabello y se logra el color que ofrecen. Estoy esperando que el mío se recupere para volverlo a teñir de ese color. Es muy fácil de usar en casa también!
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oreal Feria hair dye is my favorite drugstore hair dye by far. It always leaves my hair with a gorgeous natural looking color that has major staying power. After I use the conditioner it comes with my hair feels AMAZING.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is so pretty I bought it recently and I love it ! Plus the color doesn't fade like most dyes do ! Totally reccomend to anyone wanting to dye their hair!
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only box hair color that I will use. It doesn't smell nasty & it's easy to use. The price point is great & the colors are awesome. The only problem with this color is that it does fade quickly, but any red toned color is going to fade quicker then other colors.
Janie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oréal Paris Feria, 67 Rich Auburn is just the only at home brand for me. If your going to do it yourself use the best. When you look in the mirror it matters. And at my age men and women have my age wrong by over twenty years. This is a combination of skin and L'Oréal.
Mariya J.
Hy this product is very good I love L'Oreal hair colors for my hairs I got last week this color for my mom and I have this color on my hair too love it I always buy L'Oreal brand for my hair and Yess I would like to try this brown color I see my mom hair looks very good maybe I will have this on my hair too...
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this brand and shade on my hair a couple weeks ago. It turned out great! I couldn't decide between auburn or brown and this was the perfect combination. L'Oreal Feria is my favorite brand of at-home hair color. It is affordable and my hair loves it.
Michelle H.
Phenix City, AL
Well I went red today... Who says I'm to old?? Oh well, the gray had to go lol...❤😂 #redhead #thursdaysnewlook #goodbyegray L'Oreal Paris Feria, 67 Rich Auburn Brown
Olgita R.
Would I have to bleach my hair before I dye it so get the color I desire ?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Would this lighten darker hair
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
The colors are so pretty, but does it dry out or ruin your hair like other home dyes do?
Natasha A.
Gosto da cobertura da tinta, é boa e não resseca os fios do cabelo. Trata enquanto colore, não tem coisa melhor!