BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

This permanent hair dye delivers a shimmering dimension of brilliant hair colour. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion Ferias prismatic colour spectrum is custom-blended to make every shade shimmer with highlights. The kit includes a Silk amp Shimmer Deep Conditioning formula that leaves your newly coloured hair soft and silky for weeks to come. Choose from a range of high intensity colours that will work with any skin tone or hair type. see more...

• Well I went red today... Who says I'm to old?? Oh well, t...2 Answers
  • Would I have to bleach my hair before I dye it so get the...2 Answers
  • The colors are so pretty, but does it dry out or ruin you...1 Answers
Ayesha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
So i use the shades in in browns and maroons. I love how the end result looks like. It doesnt damage my hair. My hair are inherently thick and it has good volume. This color makes ky hair shine and healthy. I have been using loreal color products for two years now. No complains.
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
I really like this dye but when I applied it to my hair it only dyed my roots maybe because previous to this color I dyed my hair black, but other than that it is a really pretty color, if you have light brown hair this color will stand out a lot !
Lindsey B.
Missouri City, TX
The Féria colors are always very vibrant. The red colors are some of the best at the drug store. The product is very easy to use and the color comes out pretty true to what the box shows as long as your current hair color isn’t too dark.
Faviola V.
This color was drop dead gorgeous! Totally one of my favorite reds that I have used. I had it for like 2 months and still looked great still. The smell wasn’t too strong. Maybe if I had lighter hair
adiktive n.
this is a cheap product ...easy to apply ...smells bad 7 out of 10 ... color comes out very vibrant thats a 10 ... it lasts about a week if you shower daily compared to splat this one wins and cost much less
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
I love how easy it is to apply L'Oreal Paris's Feria permanent hair color.  the scented "pod" really takes away the chemical scent, and i love the conditioner.  my hair always comes out feeling soft and great color and coverage.  i have hair almost to my waist and only need one bottle
Aqhsa Z.
New Jersey, NJ
Obviously I understand that this is not going to give me a salon color but for the price it did what I expected. My hair is very dark so it took a few boxes but the overall color turned out great. I didn’t want to bleach my hair which is why I did a few boxes of this color over time.
Stephanie S.
Portsmouth, VA
I love using Féria products. They have a color boost that really makes the color pop. I am always complimented on my reds that I pick from the Féria line. Plus, I have a lot of grey and they are completely covered. It beats hours at the salon and a couple hundred dollars to color my hair!
Melody S.
San Antonio
The color doesn't stay too well. I guess that is to be expected from a red dye though. The first time I used it it burned really badly. Maybe cause it was the first time I had dyed my hair? I followed the directions so that wasn't the problem. It wasn't really a burn more like an intense itch. It didn't harm me in any other way than some discomfort for a couple of minutes.
Che A.
Santa Clara, CA
It's my go to hair color and I get a lot of compliments with it. They always ask where did I have my hair done and are always surprised when I say I did it with using L'oreal hair color. Love the variety of colors!
Olgita R.
Would I have to bleach my hair before I dye it so get the color I desire ?
Michelle H.
Ochlocknee , GA
Well I went red today... Who says I'm to old?? Oh well, the gray had to go lol...❤😂 #redhead #thursdaysnewlook #goodbyegray L'Oreal Paris Feria, 67 Rich Auburn Brown
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Would this lighten darker hair
Natasha A.
Gosto da cobertura da tinta, é boa e não resseca os fios do cabelo. Trata enquanto colore, não tem coisa melhor!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
The colors are so pretty, but does it dry out or ruin your hair like other home dyes do?