L'Oréal Paris Feria, 40 Deeply Brown uploaded by Sethe N.L'Oréal Paris Feria, 40 Deeply Brown uploaded by Sethe N.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

This permanent hair dye delivers a shimmering dimension of brilliant hair colour. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion Ferias prismatic colour spectrum is custom-blended to make every shade shimmer with highlights. The kit includes a Silk amp Shimmer Deep Conditioning formula that leaves your newly coloured hair soft and silky for weeks to come. Choose from a range of high intensity colours that will work with any skin tone or hair type. see more...

Katherine G.
I really like these hair dying products. They're super convenient to get to job done at home and affordable in my opinion. Easy to use and love the way my hair looks and smell afterward. I will keep buying and also recommend.
Leanne R.
This hair color is permanent, striking, and bold! I like my hair to pop after a color, and this one does the trick! It has typical fading after some washes as it works itself out but it depends on how light or overly processed your hair already is. It’s my go to box color!
Amy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This was one of my first hair brands and I loved how it left my hair the only complaint is the price I need to get two boxes to cover my head and at 10+ a box it gets expensive
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Finally a color treatment at home that doesn't leave me exhausted after! The formula does not sting my scalp and the smell does not leave me holding my breath! It covered my stubborn white hair under my thick hair. I love how the conditioner is soooooo rich and leaves your hair soooooo soft! I think I found my holy grail!
Kellie H.
Used this color before, and came out the perfect shade of dark brown, was hesitant at first, cause I didn't want it too dark. but came out the way the box described
Cheyenne A.
Bullhead City
Loved this. I dyed my hair blonde and hated it so I got this product to return to my natural hair color and it covered the blonde completely
Sharleen T.
Love this color and they last me in my hair for at least a month or more. Keeps my hair nice and soft especially with the conditioner.
Paula D.
#l'oreal is the only brand I'll use as far as box dye! Never lets me down! I love how my hair feels after
Jennifer S.
Kirkland, WA
This is the perfect color, it matched my natural color almost perfectly. Usually I end up with black hair for a few weeks, but I had dark brown with this. I’m thoroughly impressed by that is the first time that has ever happened.
Iqra S.
East Ham
I really like this product as it gave me a really nice black hair look.I expected my hair to be a kind of black and brown look and it happened just the way I wanted it to be.I was proud of the difference.I will buy this again as it's long lasting.It also gives you a scent in your hair.It's a great dye which you can use at home as a treatment.