BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color. Never dull or flat. Never wrecks or ravages.

Feria® Fashion Metallics - Metallic hues go beyond just the runway fashion. Feria Fashion Metallics give traditional browns and blondes a metallic luster with shades like Rose Gold, Bronze Shimmer, Chrome Plum, and Golden Sunset.

With Féria®, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering colour with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-fashion, Feria’s® prismatic colour spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oréal master colorists for bold, head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The revolutionary Power Shimmer Conditioner hydrates and conditions week after week so hair is never wrecked or ravaged.

Important:

Haircolor and bleaches contain ingredients which may cause allergic and/or other types of reactions. A skin allergy test is required 48 hours before each use of a haircolor product. Bleaches contain persulfates. Bleaches and high-lift haircolor shades cannot be used on relaxed hair; for other haircolor shades, wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. This is a safety summary. Read all product labeling and instructions completely prior to use.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Alcohol Denat

• Me gustan los colores rubios y castaño claro1 Answers
  • Brown or blonde L'Oréal Paris Féria®11 Answers
  • Scared to use the L’Oréal Féria violet soft black! I have...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Féria®
  • "Dye my hair alot and use this brand all the time really good hair dye doesn't destroy hair even with dark colored hair color still comes out great." in 28 reviews
  • "(I used the cooler shades each time to minimize the red tones in my naturally brown hair) Just recently I bought the Warm shade of Violet soft Black, M32." in 15 reviews
  • "My hair is a dark brown and it lightened to a lighter brown it didn't make it blonde but it did make it a pretty color." in 11 reviews
  • "If you expect proffesional results when you are doing this for the first time at your home, you will be probbably dissapointed My sister dyed her har and it went out pretty nice, you just have to find your color, and you cant expect it to be perfect if you don't do it again." in 9 reviews
  • "I wanted an inexpensive look without having to go to the salon, my hair is almost black and has been colour treated since I can remember, this product took a long time to lift and wasn't what I wanted." in 7 reviews
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: R48 Power Reds Intense Deep Auburn/Red Velvet more...
My favorite box color of all time! I have medium honey brown hair to start, and this takes me straight to red velvet. In the sun, the red screams out from under the auburn - SO stunning. Easy application and there is plenty of dye for long hair (mine is four inches past my shoulders). It was not harsh on my scalp and the included shampoo and conditioner compliment the dye well, Be careful with the red power capsule as it can stain and it doesn’t have a spout.
Sonja A.
Review for: R48 Power Reds Intense Deep Auburn/Red Velvet more...
I haven’t died my hair in years but decided I needed a change and wanted to go red. I chose the Intense Deep Auburn because it had a lot of red but was still deep enough that I knew it would be be a crazy intense change, as I’ve had very dark hair before. I love the color. I had never used the Loreal Féria before but have used other Loreal dyes. This reminded me a lot of the Loreal Preference due but with additional shine drops. It was easy to mix up and easy to apply. I was also surprised at how easily the red wiped off my face without staining but I put down a pretty thick layer of lotion so it could be just that. The scent was strong but not as bad as when I used to bleach my hair, obviously. It did dry my hair out slightly but I expected that, however it left it looking sooo super shiny and nice! I did find it a bit odd that they recommend you get a specific Loreal color maintaining shampoo but they tossed in a sample of a strengthening shampoo (along with the usual shampoo/conditioners that come in a dye box.) Wouldn’t it make more sense to give a sample of the shampoo/conditioner you are saying should be used with the product? Either way I enjoyed this and will be using the brand in the future, weather it is this color or something with more red.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: 50 Medium Brown/Havana Brown more...
I quite like this line. I'm not consistently loyal to it, but I have gone back to it frequently. Normally I go for a light to medium brown and go for whatever is on sale, and something labeled neutral or natural. Staying in that safety zone I've been pretty happy, but when I find Feria on sale or I have a coupon I do tend to pick it up. I do notice when I use it I get more shine and a bit better pigmentation. I'll use it for an overall color refresher, but I've also picked up an auburn or copper shade to comb through my hair in a few spots and get a bit more depth or color variation, or even highlights, depending on what I had to start with. It works well that way, too, just mixing up a tester amount and combing it through here and there. I think the color lasts a bit longer than some other brands, too, but obviously a red, copper or purple (I've tried one of those, too) fade more quickly. I can't speak to how the blondes work; I haven't been blonde in ages, but for the brown and red family, this line works really well for me.
Laurel A.
The color came off okay at first. But I went from blonde, to very dark brown. It ended up fading and I had to dye it twice. It also turned my hair a slight bit green. I don’t think these types of dyes were wade for that drastic of a change. This dye is also make for the coarsest type of hair. So it took a toll on my hair. If you want to do a large change in your hair color, I recommend getting it done professionally. But if you are just looking to go a shade darker, this product will work just fine!
Cynthia❤️🌹🌸🌺🌹🌷🌼 O.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: R48 Power Reds Intense Deep Auburn/Red Velvet more...
I use this for my hair color and it is beautiful! I love this product very much and it last in my hair for more then 3 month til I need to retouch the color . Will always recommend this brand to everyone !
Mushell R.
North Adams, MA
I always go from blonde to brown and sometimes I mix it up and go red but this is like one of the best hair dies to change colors with! It makes my hair go super blonde or super brown when I want it to and I love it! I've tried the dark brown the Platinum blonde and I believe the bright red I'm not sure the name of that color though but I love this hair dye!!
Tara D.
Westminster
Review for: Other more...
I love L’Oréal but the color I chose was a light beige blonde and I have to use ash based blonde because my natural hair color has red pigmentation in it so golden blonde makes it look yellow..... however this specific dye still came out a golden blonde.... it’s not yellow but definitely medium golden blonde.... I didn’t want to use a platinum blonde because I felt it would strip all the color out too much but I wasn’t as happy this time as I have been before with L’Oréal Féria
Katy W.
Virden, IL
Review for: 63 Light Golden Brown/Sparkling Golden Amber more...
I use the Fashion Metallics#822, variously labeled rose gold or medium iridescent blonde, depending on where you buy. It is truly rose, not just a weak blonde with little to no red tones. It comes out a beautiful, distinctive rose-pink shimmering color. I have used it for six months, a new record for hair color for me, I generally get bored and change every couple months. Very long lasting when cared for properly with cool wash and rinse, and washing only when it is needed. Love this
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Violet Soft Black more...
I have been using this hair dye for a couple years now and its my all time favorite shade to wear! Its not a mess, doesn’t make me feel like I’m going to pass out from the heavy ammonia smell, and gives amazing color results! I love the violet undertone mixed with black! It looks so good and I get so many compliments. Plus it doesnt make my hair feel fried like some brands do!
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
I paid 9$ for this dye at walmart. It was so so bad. It was not the color it was supposed to be. It was supposed to be black and it was blue. Not only that but I tried 2 times to dye it weeks apart. It fades quickly. I dont like the results that I get. They are sad. The color is beautiful at first, but quickly fades after 2 weeks. You cannot dye it that often or your hair will fall out.
Hannah M.
Jasper , TN
Brown or blonde L'Oréal Paris Féria®
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Whats your favorite color in this brand?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Can this go over darker hair
Clarissa T.
Iv'e heard that hair dyes can really damage your hair, does this dye leave your hair feeling dry or damaged at all?
Farhana K.
Is this good for naturally dark hair? Usually when I color my hair, it barely shows.