BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #66 in Hair Color

Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color. Never dull or flat. Never wrecks or ravages.

Feria® Fashion Metallics - Metallic hues go beyond just the runway fashion. Feria Fashion Metallics give traditional browns and blondes a metallic luster with shades like Rose Gold, Bronze Shimmer, Chrome Plum, and Golden Sunset.

With Féria®, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering colour with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-fashion, Feria’s® prismatic colour spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oréal master colorists for bold, head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The revolutionary Power Shimmer Conditioner hydrates and conditions week after week so hair is never wrecked or ravaged.

Important:

Haircolor and bleaches contain ingredients which may cause allergic and/or other types of reactions. A skin allergy test is required 48 hours before each use of a haircolor product. Bleaches contain persulfates. Bleaches and high-lift haircolor shades cannot be used on relaxed hair; for other haircolor shades, wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. This is a safety summary. Read all product labeling and instructions completely prior to use.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Alcohol Denat

• Me gustan los colores rubios y castaño claro1 Answers
  • Brown or blonde L'Oréal Paris Féria®11 Answers
  • Scared to use the L’Oréal Féria violet soft black! I have Dark br...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Féria®
  • "Dye my hair alot and use this brand all the time really good hair dye doesn't destroy hair even with dark colored hair color still comes out great." in 28 reviews
  • "(I used the cooler shades each time to minimize the red tones in my naturally brown hair) Just recently I bought the Warm shade of Violet soft Black, M32." in 15 reviews
  • "My hair is a dark brown and it lightened to a lighter brown it didn't make it blonde but it did make it a pretty color." in 11 reviews
  • "If you expect proffesional results when you are doing this for the first time at your home, you will be probbably dissapointed My sister dyed her har and it went out pretty nice, you just have to find your color, and you cant expect it to be perfect if you don't do it again." in 9 reviews
  • "I wanted an inexpensive look without having to go to the salon, my hair is almost black and has been colour treated since I can remember, this product took a long time to lift and wasn't what I wanted." in 7 reviews
Diana Y.
Aurora , IL
Review for: R57 Power Reds Intense Medium Auburn/Cherry Crush more...
The reason why I stopped going to salons. Very easy and affordable. I love the conditioner it comes with leaves my hair feeling very healthy and looking silky. I’m very familiar with my reds and this has to be by far the best “reddish” I have gotten on my hair. My normal color is a medium brown, hair length is pretty long yet I only needed one box. Dealing with reds it’s a very hard job to keep maintaining. Reds do wash out faster.
Kirstian S.
Review for: R57 Power Reds Intense Medium Auburn/Cherry Crush more...
Very disappointed in this product.
When I started applying it to my hair I became very excited. It went through my hair smoothly and one box thoroughly covered my entire head. This was a big plus since normally, I require 2 boxes of hair color. Once that was through I waited and then washed as per the instructions.
The final results were less than stellar. When I first looked at my hair fresh from the shower it appeared to be a very vibrant red. Sadly, that illusion did not last long. After letting my hair completely air dry what I saw was a very patchy head of red & brown hair. It appeared as if a majority of the hair dye did not even take and just washed out in the shower.
To add insult in injury, the red continued to wash out more and more when I would take a shower. I thought this was suppose to be a permanent dye not a temporary.
Currently my hair is brown with red patches. I plan on getting a color correction at the salon.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Review for: R57 Power Reds Intense Medium Auburn/Cherry Crush more...
This has a nice reddish color, however, on dark brown hair, it did not produce the desired results. It more created red highlights. I personally love my hair to be fire engine red, so this particular color did not help me achieve this goal. I would not buy again simply because of the color but I would be open to trying other shades.
Amber G.
Review for: 41 Rich Mahogany/Crushed Garnet more...
I am not sure which has changed... The formula if this product, or my hair. However, it literally will not cover my greys. After leaving it on for extra time to ensure it sticks, half of my greys were still bright and present. Those it did color, were present within a week.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
I was actually a little unimpressed with this for the price . I use a much cheaper hair color for touch ups and overall color , that works just fine.
I just found this brand doesn’t work as well with my hair Type/color. Otherwise I think I would have purchased again.
Stephanie K.
Review for: 63 Light Golden Brown/Sparkling Golden Amber more...
This brand in particular..always does a good job for me. I normally dye my hair every few months...but I don't bleach at all! These hair colors actually work on my hair...and it comes out perfectly. However, for the first time I recommend going to a salon..it all depends on your natural hair color. My hair was dark brown/black to begin with...so that may be the reason why it was easy to dye. Anyways, you should try it if your looking to do it at home...it's really affordable.
Katia R.
Houston
Review for: Violet Soft Black more...
The product was good the ammonia it contains not too strong and fore most what I liked is that it didn’t burn my scalp the price was a bit pricy because the color didn’t turn out so well but over all it was ok to try for the first time
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Review for: 50 Medium Brown/Havana Brown more...
Súper buenos estos tinte de pelo! Se los doy siempre a mi mamá y ella queda encantada.. son fácil de poner y perduran muchísimo. El color queda genial es un perfecto cubridor de canas y el cabello queda con un súper brillo.
Sol D.
Good product and is easy to use. The color is lovely on my hair and stays for a long time before I have to color again. I do not like the smell it gives off after coloring but I suppose most coloring products are the same
Hannah M.
Bridgeport , AL
Brown or blonde L'Oréal Paris Féria®
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Whats your favorite color in this brand?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Can this go over darker hair
Clarissa T.
Iv'e heard that hair dyes can really damage your hair, does this dye leave your hair feeling dry or damaged at all?
Farhana K.
Is this good for naturally dark hair? Usually when I color my hair, it barely shows.