BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #15 in Hair Color

Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color. Never dull or flat. Never wrecks or ravages.

Feria® Fashion Metallics - Metallic hues go beyond just the runway fashion. Feria Fashion Metallics give traditional browns and blondes a metallic luster with shades like Rose Gold, Bronze Shimmer, Chrome Plum, and Golden Sunset.

With Féria®, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-Faceted shimmering colour with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-fashion, Feria’s® prismatic colour spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oréal master colorists for bold, head-turning shades – no appointment necessary. The revolutionary Power Shimmer Conditioner hydrates and conditions week after week so hair is never wrecked or ravaged.

Important:

Haircolor and bleaches contain ingredients which may cause allergic and/or other types of reactions. A skin allergy test is required 48 hours before each use of a haircolor product. Bleaches contain persulfates. Bleaches and high-lift haircolor shades cannot be used on relaxed hair; for other haircolor shades, wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. This is a safety summary. Read all product labeling and instructions completely prior to use.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Alcohol Denat

• Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil
  • Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil
  • Poly (Linseed Oil)

L'Oréal Paris Féria®
  • "Dye my hair alot and use this brand all the time really good hair dye doesn't destroy hair even with dark colored hair color still comes out great." in 28 reviews
  • "(I used the cooler shades each time to minimize the red tones in my naturally brown hair) Just recently I bought the Warm shade of Violet soft Black, M32." in 15 reviews
  • "My hair is a dark brown and it lightened to a lighter brown it didn't make it blonde but it did make it a pretty color." in 11 reviews
  • "If you expect proffesional results when you are doing this for the first time at your home, you will be probbably dissapointed My sister dyed her har and it went out pretty nice, you just have to find your color, and you cant expect it to be perfect if you don't do it again." in 9 reviews
  • "I wanted an inexpensive look without having to go to the salon, my hair is almost black and has been colour treated since I can remember, this product took a long time to lift and wasn't what I wanted." in 7 reviews
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand because it makes your hair absolutely Platinum it lightens up to 7 levels I leave it in for about 2 almost 3 hours and you get the best results I usually get two boxes and give you need to apply one more time are we leave it in for 2 more hours but two new boxes. If you want to dye your hair light you can use there lightest shade of blonde so it lifts i use there loreal pairs absolute platinum called very platino or extreme platinum these are good to lift darker hair colors if your trying to do lile browns, blacks, reds and other colors besides blonde i would recommend you going to salleys there products last there not expensive its worth the money trust me i been dying my hair since i was in 5th grade
Stephani S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried this variety of hair color by Loreal before. I was intrigued by the highlights advertised on the box. The directions were simple to follow and the product easy to use. I appreciated that the mixture was not too funny so it stayed where I put it. I tried the French Roast color and believe it is true to what you see on the package. I did notice inside the package that it mentions not the best for all over gray, and I looked on the outside the box and don't see that it mentions that anywhere. I have some grays and it looks that it covered them fairly well. It does not have a strong smell and the conditioner for afterword smells nice.
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried both the red shade and a black shade from this line. I absolutely loved both shades on my hair. I loved the black one a little bit more, which is why I took a star away from this product. The red one lasted for about three months before it started to fade. The black shade faded away after about two weeks. I was devasted about that. Other than that, this dye smells absolutely amazing in the hair and some of the shades last forever, which is really, really nice. I do recommend these dyes if you're looking for something fun to do and you've never dyed your hair before.
Brittney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stop, no, & don't! I usually use Garnier to dye my hair & have for years. I ventured to use L'oreal because they had a gorgeous burgundy color which I liked over the Garnier burgundy. Stick to what you know works! Once dyed, I loved the result. Color was beautiful & I got sooo many compliments. However in less than 2 weeks the color COMPLETELY washed out. Not faded..,WASHED OUT. Nothing left! Claims to be a permanent color but definitely isn't. It also dried out my hair. Going back to dying my hair with Garnier. At least I get a full month or so before it begins to fade.
Rachel F.
I have used this dye twice to touch up my roots (and fix fading) after getting my hair bright red at a salon and it was great! The color was easy to apply, didn't smell strongly, and it faded very little. On medium-brown hair that doesn't like to take dye, the color was pretty true to the picture on the box. Overall, it worked really well for me and I would happily buy it again if I ever decide to go red again!
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love loreal feria the smell is very strong but trust me it is worth it. If you can I would recommend you apply this outside so that you won't have to deal with the smell. I like this product because my hair does turn out red I have tried other brands and nothing works as good as this one because I have black hair. It also leaves my hair feeling really soft with the avocado oil that it comes with.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I've used the power reds R57 color from the Feria line and honestly, it's a little disappointing. I've had it work fantastically once, when my hair was bleached. However, I've used these boxes again when my hair was a light brown and it didn't dye anywhere close to the red that I wanted. It dyed my hair practically black. Your experience might vary.
lisa d.
Cincinnati, OH
I use Feria hair color and just love it :) I have tried other hair products and always seem to go back to Feria. I love the conditioner that they include in the box as well!! The blue black color is my favorite. It is the closest to blue black that I have ever seen. the color doesn't fade either when you're in between coloring which is great.
Lisa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this formula for these reasons : It doesn't damage my hair, it doesn't have an over-powering scent, and the shine is fantastic. I have medium brown hair with warm natural highlights. This formula does not fully cover my grey, and does not last more than three weeks on my hair. I stopped buying this formula.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This would be a great haircolor if it didn't come out so dark and intense. It takes about a week for it to lighten to the right color. It's very beautiful after, and I do get a lot of complements. I also color in the auburns, so the red comes out very strong at first. Maybe I'm just not racy enough for the Feria brand.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats your favorite color in this brand?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this go over darker hair
Farhana K.
Is this good for naturally dark hair? Usually when I color my hair, it barely shows.
Clarissa T.
Iv'e heard that hair dyes can really damage your hair, does this dye leave your hair feeling dry or damaged at all?
Jenna L.
Ceres, CA
Is this a good at home hair dye for platinum blonde??