BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Feel Naturale Blush

L'Oreal Paris Feel Naturale™ Blush

Feel Naturale™ Blush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Feel Naturale™ Blush!
Ash K.
Burton, MI
This is honestly a lovely product! It looks very natural on my skin (AND IM FAIR!!) i use a soft hand and knock off any access and it lasts a while, and looks great👌👌👌👌👌
Sharon S.
Hazard, KY
I love this blush it really makes a natural finish look. As we know some blushed are just too fake looking but this one stands up to its name.
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
I'm pretty sure this was the first blush I actually purchased myself when I first started experiencing with face makeup, and I still love it to this day! The brush it comes with is definitely helpful, but I prefer to use my own brush brush when available. Definitely recommend this blush!
Kajal S.
Sterling, VA
Purchased at: Target
An old school blush that my moms had since before I was born, but I still use it to this day! It’s blends out perfectly, and I use it as either a contour or a normal blush, depending on my mood that day
Brandy R.
Franklin, NC
I have very fair skin, so finding the perfect blush can be a challenge. This one is my "holy grail" product for blush. Beautiful pigmentation, long wearing, and is a gorgeous color!
Tori R.
Hughesville, MD
I love loreal products, especially this blush, it's a nice pink, and it does wonders with my make up combination
Eimy J.
L'Oreal Paris Feel Naturale™ Blush uploaded by Eimy J.
Best blush 😍 this is my go to always. Goes really good with skin color and I think adds the best part of my makeup. Don’t know my life without this

Looking for your answer?