BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Concealers Correctors - Formulated with Ultrasoft Microspheres, Feel Naturale Concealer glides on like silk for a flawless, natural finish. The unique formula covers completely to conceal under eye circles, blemishes and imperfections. Benefits: All day flawless coverage to conceal Contains vitamin E Non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested, fragrance free

marjolin r.
new york
This is a good quality 👍💄is great for daily routine for work, school, and for the day 💛🦄 it's good for all type of skin so yeahh this is a great option to used this product 🎁💞
Lacey F.
Atco, NJ
It's pretty good can come off as bad at first but its really good kinda of watery and yes it is build-able. Really good! Covers blemishes pretty well! I recommend getting it!
Lekaela M.
I use this concealer every time I go outside to cover any acne. It's pretty affordable. I believe I bought mine for 7$. The packaging is pretty nice since you clearly see that what the color of the concealer is. I would buy this again since it has great coverage yet feels light.
Mary B.
I hate writing bad reviews but this was just bad. I felt like the whole bottle was just water. Maybe I got a bad one but the formula was sheer, when I opened it liquid dripped out (it was clear which is what makes me think the liquid was water), and it just didn't blend well.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
It worked... However I like a thicker coverage. This one seemed a little thin and I'd rather use one layer and go on with my make up process. It does work pretty well however if you wait for a first layer to dry and add a second. Not a #1 but not a bad product.
Michaela R.
Green Bay, WI
Love this concealer! Covers all my blemishes for hours! Available at Walgreens and Walmart! Prices are very affordable as well! Definitely a must have if you want something long lasting. I would recommend to all of my family and friends!
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
This is a great product and I have no complaints about it, but I rarely see anyone use it. It looks great and conceals under eye great. I may try another product just to compare its results, but I think that this is a great product.
Harriett S.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this concealer! It conceals and it doesn't crease under your eyes! Top with a setting powder and it is FLAWLESS! The formula is very light weight and not sticky and heavy! This is an amazing conceale!!
Brittany H.
Brandon, MS
I do not really like this product, I believe it just wears off during the day. I got this product from Walgreens. I have a pale skin tone, its easy to apply but it does not work for me. I would not buy again.
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
This isn't my favorite concealer, but it definitely does a decent job at concealing. It doesn't completely cover up my redness from acne, but it does hide my dark under eyes and one time I took a football to the face and it covered the bruise almost completely! :)