BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Featherlash Washable Mascara ( Honey Brown ) Limited Edition.

Buy on Amazon
aakifah A.
I live this mascara I like use it everyday it's very good for lengthening and giving ur tht full eyelash look I totally love it
Samantha M.
Robstown, TX
I really didn't like this mascara it just wasn't for me. I didn't like the color and it didn't do much for my eyelashes
Elizabeth F.
Great formula. It does not transfer. Makes my eye look awake and give my eyes depth. It frames my eyes perfectly.
elizabeth s.
Im not sure what kind of product this is butif you would like you can buy it im not sure how well it works
Kerstin C.
Great mascara although i like black this one is amazing. Its easy to was out unlike some.
Celine B.
This mascara made me feel like a whole new woman ! Everyone asked if I was wearing falsies but it was just some amazing mascara. Good job L'Oréal!
Nathalia L.
gente , muito bom , eu adoro , recomendo pra todo mundo , é um dos meus queridinhos , ótimo.