MakeupEye MakeupMascaraL'Oréal Paris
False Lash Wings Waterproof Mascara

L'Oréal Paris False Lash Wings Waterproof Mascara

An incredible mascara that creates a winged eye effect Instantly adds volume at the roots & stretches eye lashes outwards Makes your lashes luxurious & fanned out Leaves your eyes looking chic & seductive Features a smart brush that reaches even short...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris False Lash Wings Waterproof Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This mascara is the balm.com!! I love it! It gives my lashes length and some volume and is waterproof!in reviews
I love this Mascara... only one I use. Goes on smooth and Never clumps. My eyes water throughout the day so the water proof is a must have in reviews
Ginger G.
Houston
Krystal M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it! Keeps my mascara from dripping. Long lasting. Keeps them curled and pretty. Only comes off with makeup remover
Savvy L.
Central, SC
This worked great when I needed something waterproof for the summer. It still made my lashes look really good and came off easily if I used makeup remover. I love the bottle and it was easy to apply. I recommend it to friends looking for an affordable but good quality mascara
Jami G.
Orlando, FL
It's okay. Not my favorite mascara by far but it's alright. If you're looking for one to match with a softer look I would go with this brand but honestly I would prefer covergirls mascara over this one.
Amanda L.
Palmdale, CA
Makes my lashes soooo long and super voluminous it's amazing I can't be without this one
Ana D.
Works great ! Doesn't make my lashes clump or flake off. Great for price ! Better than high end make up mascara. Would recommend to everyone
Mizpah C.
L'Oréal Paris False Lash Wings Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Mizpah C.
This is my Holy Grail mascara—it holds a curl, lengthens and separates lashes, and delivers the "butterfly" effect it promises. However, it may be better suited for people who already have thick eyelashes as it does not offer very much in terms of volume. In all other aspects though, including being waterproof and smudgeproof, this is a WINNER!
Heather K.
All I can say is, no false lashes for me! This mascara works like a charm and can easily be removed. I always have this in my makeup bag.
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
I have to use water proof because of my allergies. This never runs or clumps! I LOVE it compared to many other mascaras. Packing is safe, I got it at the local grocery. I would definitely recommend this. My lashes looked great!
Sarah B.
Dacula, GA
Gives great length and definition to your lashes. Doesn't budge if you get wet or cry either. The only down fall is it does flake off with time.

Looking for your answer?