BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An incredible mascara that creates a winged eye effect Instantly adds volume at the roots & stretches eye lashes outwards Makes your lashes luxurious & fanned out Leaves your eyes looking chic & seductive Features a smart brush that reaches even short...

Buy on Amazon
Savvy L.
Central, SC
This worked great when I needed something waterproof for the summer. It still made my lashes look really good and came off easily if I used makeup remover. I love the bottle and it was easy to apply. I recommend it to friends looking for an affordable but good quality mascara
Mizpah C.
This is my Holy Grail mascara—it holds a curl, lengthens and separates lashes, and delivers the "butterfly" effect it promises. However, it may be better suited for people who already have thick eyelashes as it does not offer very much in terms of volume. In all other aspects though, including being waterproof and smudgeproof, this is a WINNER!
Katherine G.
Only mascara I use! I have very long straight lashes, so I like mascaras that lift and separate my lashes. This mascara does exactly that all day long. Many people have even asked if I was wearing fake eyelashes ;) Although it is waterproof, removing is not a hassle!
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
I just recently started wearing mascara so I'm still trying to find what color is best for me. I am a novice makeup and this was easy to use. It looked good on my eyes and was not heavy. No clumps. No clumps. That was my favorite part.
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
I have to use water proof because of my allergies. This never runs or clumps! I LOVE it compared to many other mascaras. Packing is safe, I got it at the local grocery. I would definitely recommend this. My lashes looked great!
Jami G.
Orlando, FL
It's okay. Not my favorite mascara by far but it's alright. If you're looking for one to match with a softer look I would go with this brand but honestly I would prefer covergirls mascara over this one.
Sarah B.
Dacula, GA
Gives great length and definition to your lashes. Doesn't budge if you get wet or cry either. The only down fall is it does flake off with time.
Ana D.
Works great ! Doesn't make my lashes clump or flake off. Great for price ! Better than high end make up mascara. Would recommend to everyone
Heather K.
Quasqueton, IA
All I can say is, no false lashes for me! This mascara works like a charm and can easily be removed. I always have this in my makeup bag.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
I haven't tried this mascara yet, but I have heard great reviews. I will be purchasing some soon. I'm excited to see the results.