BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mascara by L'Oreal False-lash effect Volumising primer thickens each lash with a corset-shaped brush to build volume Lengthening top coat applies an enriched formula that perfectly coats the primer Lashes are lifted and lengthened see more...

• So I have a few questions I was looking for a mascara for thickne...3 Answers
  • Is it expensive ? How effective is the primer ?3 Answers
  • I have looking for a new mascara, heard a good things, but i have...2 Answers
caitlin j.
ST CHARLES, AR
I used to use this mascara but quit because I realized it made my eyelashes look clumpy. Maybe it just because I was doing it wrong, but the primer part adds a extra layer of white before the actual mascara and for me that was not a flattering look. Sometimes the white would show through, or my eyelashes would look really chunky and separated
Kimberley J.
Williston
I live two hours from the closest mall so when I ran out of my usual roller lash mascara I went to our local Walmart and found this. I really like it and I’m shocked to say it works better than my $24 benifit mascara. I did find it better to do one eye at a time, let dry, then use curler one more time and that keeps my lashes up all day!
Bre R.
fredericksburg
I love trying out new mascaras but I had never tried a L’Oreal one before so I thought I’d give this a go. It’s a bit more expensive than other drugstore mascaras, but it’s 2-in-1 so I figured it might be worth it. While it did make my lashes super long, it was a bit clumpy and it would start to run by about mid-day everyday without fail. It was a bit annoying to have to run it off my skin all the time.
eliana A.
Saint George, UT
I love it I buy different brands of this kind of mascara all the time but I keep going back to this one it is so good it makes my eyelashes look longer and not so clumpy I recommend it to anyone
Tiffany T.
Murrieta
I buy this mascara because I love the lash primer. I literally don’t even use the actual mascara end. I love this primer tho because to me it works better than any others I’ve tried.
LeeAnn F.
Lexington, KY
I really love this mascara. It gives me length, which I desperately need, and volume. It also stays put all day long, which is something I have learned that not all mascaras do. It's a great price, and I think performs better than many "high-end" mascaras I have tried.
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
My everyday use drugstore ride or die mascara. I use it every other day and it just makes my lashes look so much longer and fuller. I choose this over better than sex mascara any day of the week. It isn’t waterproof but it doesn’t flake or disappear throughout the day. I was hooked the first time I tried it.
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
I must admit that I am not an expert on two-step masks, but I liked it and the concept of the first one always appeals to me. The two brushes were pleasing and easy to use. At first I had doubts about the comfort of the grip and the possibility of staining the eyelid in the process, but it was not.

The first step is the first and I applied it without too much care, like a regular mask. I started from the root and then went to the tips, being careful that white lumps did not form. What you notice is that when using the first, the tabs are already arched and separated.

The second step is color, just like any classic mask. The brush is slightly curved and helps lift the eyelashes even more. Then the black formula covers the white layer and gets good definition.

Something to stake is that despite the two steps, the lashes are not stiff, but soft and flexible. The duration is good but if it is very hot you may see some spot on the moving eyelid or bottom (my version is not waterproof).

I was surprised by the long and volume effects of False Lash Superstar.

I even tried the first one with other masks and it worked great
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Was not to crazy about this one I wanted to be but dis not care for th black mascara like the white fiber side and used that with another mascara I had and made my lashes look long and gave volume.
Rhea O.
I bought this mascara because it was on sale at my Walmart for about $8 so not too bad. I'd seen it in the commercial with JLo and I'm honestly glad it caught my eye. I've been using it ever since I got it and I would highly recommend it to everyone who doesn't mind the extra step of adding a primer. In the picture, I didn't have it on the left side and the right side had it curled and completely done. Hopefully it loaded, my computer is lagging big time. I got the formula that was not waterproof because I like those better and they're easier to take off throughout the day. There was a bit of fallout later on but it wasn't anything drastic. I love this mascara!
Noyanika A.
Is it expensive ? How effective is the primer ?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
So I have a few questions I was looking for a mascara for thickness and volume does this hold up? Does it smudge or flake off ? Is it worth it for the price?
I have looking for a new mascara, heard a good things, but i have a straight lashesvand I'm wondering if they will flip and curl?
Vasa F.
West Valley, UT
So i saw this in an ad and i really want to try it but i hate mascaras that flake. does this flake??
ismaray g.
This mascara looks great,Im curious, can tell me it is good??