L'Oréal Paris False Lash Flutter Midnight Blacks Mascara uploaded by mandie M.L'Oréal Paris False Lash Flutter Midnight Blacks Mascara uploaded by Areg |.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter Midnight Blacks Mascara - Extra Black

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Nancy A.
This is one of the few products that I use that is not from Elf cosmetics. I'm a group fitness master trainer and have to present live workouts while still being made up so it was either find a good waterproof mascara or fight with false eyelashes. I've used several different mascaras and this one so far has been the best for the cost. I use the waterproof version called Butterfly. Often, waterproof mascaras have the unfortunate drawback of being very difficult to take off. Not only does this waterproof mascara serve the exact purpose that I'm using it for but it's not too hard to take off at all. And it definitely lengthens my lashes and gives that feather winged look to them.
Angela D.
I like this mascara a lot but if you have thin lashes don't expect a miracle lol I put on 2 coats because I don't want it too clumpy it does last a long time it's a little tuff to get off even with makeup remover
Texas M.
Beautiful application! I love the wand and it's easier to remove excess product than it is on a different wand. It gives my eyelashes some extension and the "flutter effect" without giving me "spider web" lashes. 10/10 recommend for others.
shelby w.
Makes my eyelashes look really long and full its doesn't clump up like other brands do and I usually only use two brand of mascara but this is my favorite brand.
Mayra M.
I like that this product is very easy to put on, but I just think it's hard to remove. It seems like when I use makeup wipes, some of the product is still there.
Hailee P.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using L'Oreal mascara since I started wearing makeup in middle school. I even tried $40 mascaras and STILL choose this over those formulas on most days. The formula lasts forever while being easy to remove and the dark pigment is unbeatable.
Tiffany M.
New Albany, IN
Love this product. The mascara is great, stays on well and the wand thay comes with it is the best. I use an old one with new mascara of other brands because it hits even my baby lashes and makes them look long!
Desiree M.
I love ot it is simply perfect, my friend recomend me and I try and I was in love with these mascara. Put my lashes more longer and the better thing is not a mess mascara.
Amy S.
I usually don't buy waterproof but did by mistake. This mascara is so hard to get off the lashes. I end up pulling clumps off my eyelashes in the morning even after I've washed my face at night. It does look nice when first applied and gives good length.