BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

False Lash Flutter; extends the look of lashes towards the outer eye without clumps. For Lashes worth Fluttering. Get full on, fluttery volume with False Lash Flutter Mascara. Our first double winged butterfly brush together with Cocoon fibres lengthen the look of lashes towards the outer eye.

Sierra R.
I'm in love with this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look like falsies!!  I've got many compliments while wearing! My eye color is blue. And I've actually had people come up to me and ask me if I have fake eyelashes on! I would recommend in a heartbeat
Emily S.
I have always used "Telescopic" and decided to try something else by Loreal and I really did not like it. The brushes are too thick and the tub is just awkward to hold.. Maybe it is because I am used to a thin tube but I also feel like this mascara has a tendency to easily rub off under my eyes by the end of the day. I laugh and smile CONSTANTLY and I think this mascara really doesn't help me out with that because, like I said, it VERY easily rubs off. The only thing I like about it is the "step 1" lash primer.
Kassidy R.
This mascara is one of my favorite mascaras ! I have these super small thin eyelashes && it's hard to find a mascara to lift them up and keep them up . This mascara is one of the mascaras that keeps them up and makes them stand out ! It is a very good mascara,  definitely not pricey . If you have the same kind of eyelashes like me , I would definitely recommend you try this mascara !
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I really like this mascara from L'Oréal. It's a great product that doesn't clump to my eyelashes and it makes them super lengthy and fanned out with just 2 coats. I would recommend this brand to others for the affordability. The product lasts a long time too if you close the cap tightly.
Claire D.
Auburn
This flutter lash macara is the perfect drug store mascara because it goes on so great. I borrowed my friends not that long ago and realized I had to go get one for myself. It's  voluminous and makes your lashes so full. I would definitely recommend this to absolutely any girl out there
Liz M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look so long and thick. I used to use Dior Show, but now this is my go-to. The only thing is you have to apply it kind of lightly or it looks clumpy. I use a lash brush afterwards to get the clumps out.
Kati W.
My #1 mascara! Never fails me! It's buildable so I can wear it light for an easy day, or intense for a night out. I get mine from Target and the price is well worth it! (Under $10!).
Karla D.
Temecula , CA
Great mascara for what I paid for it. I don't usually but this brand but it was recommended by a friend. It's as easy to apply as any mascara. Value is good so I might buy again. Not replacing the my usual one but it's good for when I need a change.
Veronica H.
FAVORITE MASCARA EVER I've used it for years and I always get complimented on how nice my eye lashes look, I can't find another mascara as good as this and the price is amazing will buy this forever and ever
Korren P.
Port Huron
My favorite mascara!! I've tried so many and I keep finding myself going back to this one! It didn't make my eyelashes clump, it was good for my bottoms eyelashes and it applied evenly!
Quolunda B.
Garland
I've been looking for a new daily mascara. I'm currently using a waterproof that stays put pretty well. How long does this one last? Fuller lashes all day?
Brittany H.
Conway, SC
Does this clump easily?
Polet T.
Somerton, AZ
if it works well? because I want to try this
Noe N.
argentina
Cuanto sale?
Brittany W.
Fort Myers, FL
How waterproof is this? Can I go swimming and it won't bleed everywhere?