suggested searches

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

Il est bien il résiste bien a l’eau mais il est un peu pâteux c’est dommage . Mais il reste très utile à mes yeux . Il possède une bon embout .

Product reviewed: L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara, Waterproof, Blackest Black, .35 oz

Just look at that photo. To the left, my eye has one coat of this fabulous mascara, and the left is clean. I don’t think I’ll ever buy another mascara, this extended my lashes so far that I couldn’t believe it. I was left with virtually no clumps, and lower lashes that looked like I was god’s favorite. 10/ freaking 10.

this is a great mascara. i have very fine and thin lashes and this definitely adds a ton of volume and makes me love how i look! great for everyday wear. 10/10 recommend.