BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For hair fall, L'Oreal Paris has developed a Fall Repair 3X shampoo. The secret of anti-hair fall action: Arginine is an essential amino acid vital for hair's constitution. It is known for nourishing scalp to improve micro-circulation. Enriched with...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla C.
London, KY
It smells really good but it makes your hair feel weird and smell goes away after a day but all in all its a pretty good shampoo you will
Need conditioner when using this product it's not too pricey but I would say it has a little room for improvement !
Cassie H.
Northfield, OH
There is no question that L'oreal is my favorite, go-to brand. There are always coupons available for their shampoo and conditioner, but I would pay full price for their products, and have in the past. Some shampoos are heavy and leave a greasy, oily finish after I dry and style my hair. I have thick, wavvy hair that isn't partial to being weighed down by anything extra. L'oreal always does the trick!
Viviana R.
This shampoo is pretty great overall, but I didn't see a dramatically difference on my hair falling situation/ It smells great, and makes my hair super shiny and healthy, but honestly is not a functional shampoo to someone with hair falling problems
Vicki C.
I am a sucker for all shampoos with repairing properties and this one did not disappoint. With my color treated hair, I need something to keep it from becoming damaged completely. This one is great!
Katherine B.
L'oréal is my 3rd favorite shampoo. I absolutely love this shampoo. It makes my hair look amazing and it doesn't frizz as much. I also love how it smells. Its quite pricy but I love it.
arianna b.
Milwaukee, WI
Its great shampoo. My hair dresser used it on my hair when i went to the shop and she left my hair absolutely gorgeous so i recommend this product for beautiful hair
Cindy C.
i like this product, .. but its $40.00 dollars online thats crazy .. ill look for a cheaper alternative
i been using it for a week so will see the results
Jenniefer G.
Long Beach, CA
ok it smells good and it lathers well. It didn't leave my hair too greasy but i didn't see and improvement with hair fall
Haley B.
Great for volume! This shampoo and conditioner formula really lifts my roots! Hair feels wonderful after using this!
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
Definitely helps my hair to be more stronger. Specially after i gave birth, it stoped my hair fall.