Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex

L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex

Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex

Any recommended product good for lash growth? Has anyone gotten really quick results?
Real life results? Does it really work?
What is the best eyelashes serum?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,181 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This Eyelash scrum with last caring complex,l tried this before but a different brand, it's so amazing, work s good l apply in the morning through the evening, and night. I ran out of my last one last month l love to purchase this product l hope they carry any store.
Onix M.
L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex uploaded by Onix M.
I’ve noticed growth after applying this Eyelash serum. My eyelashes look very long and full. I’m impressed. I’ll continue using this because I love the results it has given me. I apply it before going to bed.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Shocked at how well this worked! After having fake eyelashes this helped them grow back. It did take about 6 months to see results.
Ileaneska D.
Lowell
L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex uploaded by Ileaneska D.
L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex uploaded by Ileaneska D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I loved this product, I have really thin lashes and this was pretty good, it made them look beautiful and when I used it before the mascara it was amazing L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex
cecilia G.
Stamford, CT
L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex uploaded by cecilia G.
I love this product because every time I remove my make-up I lose part of my eyelashes, and when using this serum I feel that they are always growing new and strengthening the ones that are always there.
Audrey P.
East Lansing, MI
L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex uploaded by Audrey P.
I haven’t been able to see the long term effects of the product but as I can tell so far this product will work wonders on my lashes!
Krysta Belle Ang L.
Virginia Bch, VA
L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex uploaded by Krysta Belle Ang L.
I have quite sensitive eyes with thin and long sparse lashes, I trialled this lash serum for almost to maybe a month now (applied it morning and night). The twist tube and brush applicator makes it quick and easy to use (dispensing products). In regards to results, I didn't notice a dramatic difference in terms of volume and density, however I did find my lower lashes slightly longer than usual and the upper lashes were stronger and a lot less likely to fall out whenever I’m removing my eye makeUp.
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex uploaded by Johnna G.
Got to try this lash serum for free for the last few weeks 💖 Thank you influenster I. and [user:lorealmakeup] 🎁 Check out My honest product review👍🏼 Product Claim: “denser, thicker-looking lash fringe” in 4 weeks and “less lash loss during makeup removal”. . ▶️ My experience: after 21 days of use, I agree that my lashes do look “thicker” because the current lashes I started with haven’t fallen off like normal. There are also less to zero lashes coming off post mascara removal, and even after i remove fake lashes (lash glue can be brutal 😢). ⁉️Based on my results using this twice a day for the last 21 days, this is not a serum to use if you want it to help lengthen your current eyelashes nor does it help your lash line grow more hair faster. FINAL Verdict: ✅This is a great 👍🏼 serum to use if you prefer to wear mascara often and/or use fake lashes - because it helps prevent lash loss❗️ #LOrealParisMakeup #LOrealParis #LashSerumSolution #complimentary [user:Influenster] [user:lorealmakeup]
Khadijah R.
West Roxbury, MA
L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex uploaded by Khadijah R.
Purchased at: CVS
I didnt like this at all. It made my eyelashes fall out. I would not recommend it. Not worth the money i paid for it.
Kira T.
Hollywood, FL
L'Oreal Paris Eyelash Serum with Lash Caring Complex uploaded by Kira T.
I did not like this product at all. It left a weird film on my eyelashes that I have not experienced while using any other type of eyelash serum, therefore I didn’t continue to use it for that long. Also, for the time that I did use it, I did not see results. Very disappointed considering I was expecting great things to come from this product :(

507 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...