BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aneta L.
I like this eyeliner a lot- haven’t had too many issues with it smudging under my eyes throughout the day. Can’t say it’s perfect but for a drugstore liner that lasts a while it’s pretty good. Very easy to make a smoky eye just by blending with your finger and putting some shimmery grey shadow over top – so I really like to travel with this as it’s more than just one product to me.
Daisy Y.
I don't like it because it doesn't last all day. It smudges all over the place. I used it once and gave it to My mom . I want a good eyeline not this crayon.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
You want a good analog liner and go old school? You can't beat this. Not dry but not too creamy. Goes on smoothie and lasts for a pencil.
Haley D.
Galloway, OH
Fairly good, not my favorite but not the worst I've used! It smudges when used in the water line and doesn't last all day.
Maddie V.
Absolutely love this product! I'm not into crayon liners as much as liquid but this helps give a really nice smokey effect. Plus the color is perfect because it looks very natural but still made-up with my hazel/brown eyes.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
This liner is good for drug store. Does well with a smoky eye due to being easy to smudge. Had teally good pigmentation and stays well with a primer applied before. Overall good product!!
keira  f.
Southampton, PA
I love this because its so much easier and faster than using a bruwh and spending so much time on my eyes this is great if I'm in a rush and it still looks great
Yasi B.
The eye smoker is not to dark but its not to light either it looks great on. especially if you have blue eyes, its makes those eyes pop and stand out
Olivia G.
Barre, VT
I love this eye line and shadow crayon. It goes on so smooth and is quite easy to apply, it is my go to liner for my everyday make-up routine.
Kristenrose G.
Cumberland, RI
This shade looked horrible with my skin tone which is pretty pale with a pinkish hue. Also did not like the thickness of the crayon
Luisa F.