BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently removes eye makeup. Conditions and refreshes eye area. Oil Free.

Eye Makeup Remover removes eye makeup instantly with a gentle, oil-free formula. Cleans delicate eye area without leaving a greasy film. Dermatologist-tested and safe for contact lens wearers.

• Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
  • Is this good ? 2 Answers
  • I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i a...1 Answers
Victoria L.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I enjoy this because it doesn't sting my eyes when I use it, but it does feel oily after use..which is contradictory to its "oil free" promotion.
Cindy T.
Favorite remover.removes gently but efficiently.reasonably priced at most retailers.not oily and not just water.no irritation for sensative eyes.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
This product I purchased at walmart for I think 4.88. While it took my make up off easily- it burnt my eyes and left my eyes feeling oily.
hilda m.
Hate this...this eye makeup remover doesn't work. It takes scrubbing to even remove eyeliner, and it does NOTHING for waterproof mascara
mira a.
I bought this about a month ago and it does not work to take off water proof mascara it takes a really long time and a lot of scrubbing
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
This makeup remover was just meh...like just water basically. it didn't remove my mascare, just made it all clumpy. i didn't like it.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I use this and it works super great gets all the eye makeup off even the waterproof makeup I wear. Doesn't irritate my eyes or skin.
Kimberly R.
Bradenton
I love it because unlike other eye makeup removers it doesn't leave your face oily at all. It leaves your face feeling very fresh.
Carolina P.
To me it's ok but I had to scrub a little bit taking my makeup off but it's oil free and it's perfect for oily or combination skin
Riley S.
Milford, OH
Leaves a bit of an oily film after using, but removes eye makeup thoroughly. A quick rinse afterwards usually does the trick.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good ?
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i am looking for a really good makeup remover to get all of it off and that also does not burn and while i was on this site i came across this item but i read the reviews and it didn't get very good reviews so does anyone have any other options.... any really good eye makeup removers that do not leave makeup on your face still and that does not burn your eyes that you would recommend?!
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??