BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently removes eye makeup. Conditions and refreshes eye area. Oil Free.

Eye Makeup Remover removes eye makeup instantly with a gentle, oil-free formula. Cleans delicate eye area without leaving a greasy film. Dermatologist-tested and safe for contact lens wearers.

• Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
  • Is this good ? 2 Answers
  • I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i a...1 Answers
Brontë C.
Tromsø, GA
I've been using this makeup remover for about a month and a bit, and i really like it. It does leave an oily film, but it's easily removed with water or face cleanser. It hasn't given me breakouts, which is a surprise since i have very sensitive skin. It's a good product, and it's affordable as heck.
jen s.
Its not my go to remover but its definitely there as one of my back ups. I would recommend to a friend. It works pretty well on removing waterproof makeup. The price is reasonable too.
Jenna B.
This make up remover worked pretty well for me, it did what it was supposed to do. it actually burned my eyes a little, but I was usually able to get all of the makeup off of both of my eyes with just two cotton swabs.
Brittany R.
Emporium, PA
I do love this makeup remover, it does leave a little oily feeling but not nearly as bad as most. It's affordable which i love(I'm all about affordable everything) I will be purchasing again and recommending to others.
Heanderlynn H.
This product is oil free, and it gets all my eye make up off. It is like using water that is slightly scented to take off my makeup. I have been using this for years. I just really like the fact that is really is oil free.
Brittany S.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this eye make-up remover once and wasn't very impressed. I weare eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara and it just did not come off very easily. I felt like I was just rubbing the makeup around my eye and it wasn't actually coming off. I have used other make-up removers that work much better.
courtney b.
Neptune, NJ
Love this just went to to Walmart today and got me a new bottle use it every night,doesn't burn keeps my face feeling fresh.and you only need a dab a little dab takes off all my make up. I recommend this product
Dina G.
I have been using this product forever and don't know why it got such bad reviews. I use it to take off the leftover eye makeup after I wash may face with soap and water. I use a q-tip and it doesn't burn my eyes and doesn't leave a residue.
Jen C.
Paris, KY
If there was an option for no stars, I would give it that. I have had this for a few months now and still hate it. It doesn’t remove the majority of the mascara. I feel like I wasted money buying this, but was in a pinch. Do not waste your money!
Milisa G.
Banning, CA
Not a good product at all, barely took off any of my eyeliner or mascara & I don't even use waterproof product. It's affordable but if it can't even remove my eye makeup then there's no reason for me to purchase again!
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good ?
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i am looking for a really good makeup remover to get all of it off and that also does not burn and while i was on this site i came across this item but i read the reviews and it didn't get very good reviews so does anyone have any other options.... any really good eye makeup removers that do not leave makeup on your face still and that does not burn your eyes that you would recommend?!
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??