BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently removes eye makeup. Conditions and refreshes eye area. Oil Free.

Eye Makeup Remover removes eye makeup instantly with a gentle, oil-free formula. Cleans delicate eye area without leaving a greasy film. Dermatologist-tested and safe for contact lens wearers.

• Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
  • Is this good ? 2 Answers
  • I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i a...1 Answers
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
I purchased this when I couldn't find the regular one I use  Neutrogena® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover and was extremely disappointed. I thought this would be comparable and not only is it much more difficult to actually get my makeup off but it slightly stings my eyes if anything gets in them. Not gently at all. Additionally, it was more expensive for a much smaller amount. Disappointed.
Carlina S.
Buckeye, AZ
I bought this once because I had a coupon for it so I thought I would give it a try. Since I love some of the L'oreal cosmetics, I thought that this make-up remover would be a safe bet. I was so wrong. Its not a very effective eye makeup remover, as I had to rub my eyes quite a bit to get all the make-up and mascara off. Its not as quick and easy as others.
Ashley B.
This is my favorite eye make up remover, it is very gentle and is not oily or drying on my skin. The only thing I would change is the amount of times I have to go over my eyes to get mascara off, but that is how most eye make up removers have been that I've tried.
Cassandra W.
Cleveland, OH
I've used numerous makeup remover brands. I would say this one is at the bottom of my list. It does remove your makeup but it also leave a greasy feeling on your skin, which I personally like my face to feel clean. Another reason this product is at the bottom of my list is because the price. I've spent anywhere from $5-$15 on makeup removers that have worked amazing!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is a good formula although not my favorite. Would buy again though and from one of the best brands out there. Gets the job done and does last a good while. Price is ok and the bottle is pretty! Good stuff.
Marissa A.
Although this product removed all of my eyeshadow it wasn't effective in removing all my mascara or eyeliner. My face felt dry after using this product like it sucked all the moisture out and you also have to be very careful to not get any in your eyes because it will burn.
Drew M.
Ransomville
I am not usually a person for makeup remover, normally I just scrub my face and hope for the makeup to come off, but I had a coupon so I decided to buy this remover. Well worth the money, I have an oily complexion so this being oil free made my skin feel great!!
Samantha R.
Lehighton, PA
I've used this stuff and it's ok. Not great but ok. Depending on how much makeup you have on and how heavily you put it on it can require quite a bit of scrubbing which can leave your skin red and irritated. If you only have a tiny bit of makeup on it works pretty well.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID
I tried this product for the very first time this month and I have to say I was hoping for a better product from this company. It also had a high alcohol smell to me which I don't like!
Paola A.
Dallas, TX
The worst for eye makeup! I do NOt recommend this product if you're looking for a good eye makeup remover. Although, it works well with removing your face makeup, like a makeup removing wipe would. I personally would not buy this again, and only recommend it if you prefer liquid remover over face wipes.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good ?
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i am looking for a really good makeup remover to get all of it off and that also does not burn and while i was on this site i came across this item but i read the reviews and it didn't get very good reviews so does anyone have any other options.... any really good eye makeup removers that do not leave makeup on your face still and that does not burn your eyes that you would recommend?!
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??