BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently removes eye makeup. Conditions and refreshes eye area. Oil Free.

Eye Makeup Remover removes eye makeup instantly with a gentle, oil-free formula. Cleans delicate eye area without leaving a greasy film. Dermatologist-tested and safe for contact lens wearers.

• Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
  • Is this good ? 2 Answers
  • I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i a...1 Answers
liilly s.
L'Oréal Paris Eye Makeup Remover didn't like this one as much as the newer one they just came out but if u don't have dry skin i could work for you
Makayla O.
It is not my favorite makeup remover. It is very harsh it has a weird smell to it too. For what I paid was not impressed I expected more . It also burned my eyes when I removed my eye makeup. I will stick too my makeup wipes
Rachel R.
Santa Cruz
This has been my go to makeup remover since I started wearing makeup. It's awsome because its effective and non greasy so you can use it to correct makeup as you go
Cynthia  T.
Gladys, VA
Love this eye makeup remover! Cleans great and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily! I use a q-tip to dip in it to clean my eye makeup and the bottle lasts almost a year!
Mandi B.
I only bought this because it was on a really good sale, but I usually get Nuetregena. This irritated and burned my eyes so bad.. Was not even effective at getting makeup off, at least compared to what I usually use. it almost felt as if there was some type of alcohol in the product. Will definitely keep sticking to my usual, sale or not.
Ora M.
Suffolk, VA
I had high hopes for this eye makeup remover because I like the brand, but this stuff stung like crazy and took an inordinate amount of "gentle swiping" to remove my make-up. I guess the bOGO at the drug store should've clued me in that they were desperate to get it of the shelf. I just want to remove my make-up without risking blindness, kthnx.
Jazmine A.
Chattanooga, TN
I struggled very hard to find a good working eye makeup remover that doesn't leave my eyes irritated and this product does a perfect job at it. And removes all my makeup flawlessly
Amena R.
Woodbridge, VA
I don't think this product is as effective as other eye makeup removers. I usually use the up&up (target brand) makeup remover and this product doesn't even compare. With the target brand one I would use one cotton pad for both eyes but with this brand I use 3-4 cotton pads for both eyes.
Mary Carla P.
Lake Wales, FL
There is an oily feel afterwards, but it makes my eyelids feel moisturized and washes away easily with face wash. There isn't anything left to be desired in this product, because how can you want for more when this removes 100% of eyeshadow, primer, gel eyeliner, waterproof mascara, and even glitters? I have used this exclusively for nearly a decade and repurchase it MAYBE once a year.
Ashlee B.
Bella Vista, AR
This stuff honestly sucks I was expecting so much more from it but it irritates my eyes and doesn't really take any of my makeup off. I had to scrub and scrub and scrub and I still had mascara and eyeliner on after. For as much as it cost me it was a total bust, will not be buying again
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good ?
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i am looking for a really good makeup remover to get all of it off and that also does not burn and while i was on this site i came across this item but i read the reviews and it didn't get very good reviews so does anyone have any other options.... any really good eye makeup removers that do not leave makeup on your face still and that does not burn your eyes that you would recommend?!
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??