BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently removes eye makeup. Conditions and refreshes eye area. Oil Free.

Eye Makeup Remover removes eye makeup instantly with a gentle, oil-free formula. Cleans delicate eye area without leaving a greasy film. Dermatologist-tested and safe for contact lens wearers.

• Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
  • Is this good ? 2 Answers
  • I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i a...1 Answers
Traci U.
Salisbury , NC
Only remover I'll use! It's not oily and it gets all of the makeup off. It comes highly recommended from me!
Maria C.
Naugatuck, CT
One of the worst eye makeup removers I've tried, it does not remove most of the makeup and has a oily finish.
Celia M.
Fayetteville , AR
Easy to take off make up!! Recommend this for anyone who wants to remove your make up with make up remover!
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
This product works wonders used with cotton balls. I have used the walmart brand verison of this at well.
Marisa B.
Villas , NJ
I've never had a problem with it. I prefer wipes less of an oily feel. But overall I think it works well
Jordan M.
Midway, TN
Easy To Use
Effective
Gentle
Non-greasy
Always my go to to remove my eye makeup. So easy to remove.
Giovanna C.
San Marcos, TX
In a nutshell, it burned my eyes, but it did get the makeup off... still not worth it though
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Lauren E.
Works well even when I have a lot of mascara on, and doesn't upset my sensitive skin. :)
Kateryna L.
Marietta, GA, GA
Did not work for me at all! All my make up still was on my face. Would not buy ever again
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good ?
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i am looking for a really good makeup remover to get all of it off and that also does not burn and while i was on this site i came across this item but i read the reviews and it didn't get very good reviews so does anyone have any other options.... any really good eye makeup removers that do not leave makeup on your face still and that does not burn your eyes that you would recommend?!
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??