BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently removes eye makeup. Conditions and refreshes eye area. Oil Free.

Eye Makeup Remover removes eye makeup instantly with a gentle, oil-free formula. Cleans delicate eye area without leaving a greasy film. Dermatologist-tested and safe for contact lens wearers.

• Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
  • Is this good ? 2 Answers
  • I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i a...1 Answers
Raeann H.
It removes my makeup up fine, but the oily finish isn't a good feeling. It also doesn't make your eyes sting which is a plus.
Elizabeth H.
Takes off the makeup perry well, but I like to use wipes instead. I would recommend to a friend and family member though.
Hani K.
Austin, TX
This is my all time favorite, very calm, doesn't sting my eyes, and not oily, remover my eye makeup really easy. love it
Anita S.
This is the best eye makeup remover on the market, hands down. L'Oréal Paris Eye Makeup Remover
Jessica H.
Thomasville, NC
This product works great and is very easy to use however, it leaves the skin around my eyes feeling very oily or greasy.
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Great for removing your everyday eye makeup.. Isn't oily at all packaging is good and it's effective and it's not pricey!
Ashton W.
I mess up on my eye make up all the time, especially when I'm in a rush. So this eye makeup remover works great for me.
Jamie R.
Lafayette, LA
Works well. Gets the job done without leaving eyes feeling oily or dried out. Quality product at an affordable price.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Works great. Removes make up and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Great buy and at most stores it's available.
Melissa P.
Dallas,Texas
I love it this really helps me take off my stubborn make-up. Really makes it easy for me i always need more of this..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good ?
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i am looking for a really good makeup remover to get all of it off and that also does not burn and while i was on this site i came across this item but i read the reviews and it didn't get very good reviews so does anyone have any other options.... any really good eye makeup removers that do not leave makeup on your face still and that does not burn your eyes that you would recommend?!
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??