BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently removes eye makeup. Conditions and refreshes eye area. Oil Free.

Eye Makeup Remover removes eye makeup instantly with a gentle, oil-free formula. Cleans delicate eye area without leaving a greasy film. Dermatologist-tested and safe for contact lens wearers.

• Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifi...1 Answers
  • Is this good ? 2 Answers
  • I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i a...1 Answers
Scottsdale P.
This is by far one of the best eye makeup removers for oil based makeup and mascara. Since Lorea’l owns Lancôme it’s no surprise that these formula’s are so similar. However there is a huge difference in price. L’Oréal is a mere $5.99 per unit and drugstores including Ulta usually have buy one get one half off deals. Now I must admit I always save my bottles and reuse the for making brush cleaner. If interested in how to make an oil-free makeup remover add 2 parts water and one part baby shampoo. For oil based eye makeup remover add 1/2 part water and 1/2 part baby oil. Be sure to shakeup formula(s) before using.
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
I never have been a fan of eye make up remover it's always too greasy or gets in my eyes or breaks me out ... My sister gave me this kind and I just used it and all I can say is WOW! Fresh clean feeling, removes make up instantly without hurting skin or eyes, very gentle and it just leaves it hydrated and fresh ! I'm so happy to finally have an eye make up remover that works the way it should ! L'Oréal Paris Eye Makeup Remover
Mandi B.
Lewistown, MT
A friend recommended this to me, saying that it did not hurt her eyes at all when using it to remove eyeliner and mascara.  I was very disappointed to learn that such was not the case for me.  It burned like crazy.  Plus, I'm not big on weird chemicals in my products, so I won't be buying it again.  In the meantime, it does work well to clean my makeup brushes.
heather l.
This is the worst makeup remover i have ever used! Every single time i use it, it burns my eyes so bad and i do not have sensitive eyes so i have no idea why! It also is horrible at removing my eye makeup i have to like scrub my eyes with it even with non water proof mascara!i would deffiently not recommend this makeup remover to anyone!
tiffani k.
New Albany
It works but it does make your eyes sting if you get it in them which is eyeronic (lol super cheesy) considering where its supposed to be used. It doesn't smell bad but it doesn't smell good. It does what its supposed to though. So id recommend it and it I didn't use baby wipes I'd probably use it again or something cheaper cause its not cheap lol. 5/5 would recommend.
Florence E.
You get a lot of product in the bottle, but it doesn't do an amazing job removing eye make up. I wash it off at night and it looks fine and then I wake up with racoon eyes and make up all over my face.  I wouldn't recommend this to anyone looking for an eye makeup remover.
Maria P.
Lawrenceville
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is also more of a spot corrector I find it a bit harder for it to remove glitter or high pigment off my skin it is great for every day makeup removing though
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
It gets my eye makeup off pretty well, it's cheap, and it doesn't burn my eyes or anything. Haven't really tested many other brands, but I like this one. L'Oréal Paris Eye Makeup Remover
Mae U.
Las Vegas
I've been using this makeup remover for years and I love it! I've tried other brands and always come back to this one. Love that it's oil free and that it gently removes my eye make up.
Rebecca B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff works great. Although it is little bit oily it keeps around my eyes from drying out and it gets any and all makeup I wipe Away. Another one of my go tos.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good ?
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I use a lot of eye shadow makeup on a daily basis and i am looking for a really good makeup remover to get all of it off and that also does not burn and while i was on this site i came across this item but i read the reviews and it didn't get very good reviews so does anyone have any other options.... any really good eye makeup removers that do not leave makeup on your face still and that does not burn your eyes that you would recommend?!
Marjolein P.
Wezep
Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??