L'Oréal Paris Eye Highlighter Line & Shadow Pencil uploaded by Yasmine W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye highlighter, Eye and Shadow Pencil-Amber Shimmer by L'Oreal for Women - 0.053 oz Eye Pencil

Buy on Amazon
Anna L.
I am not an eyeliner girl - that's for sure! However, this eyeliner was simple (no crazy advertising, simple packaging) and went on in a pencil (no wand or brush) and stayed on for several hours. It did begin to smudge after then, but it ended up looking more 'smoky eye' than 'on point night-out'.
Nichole D.
I use different eyeliners from the L'Oréal line so not just one. Unless I stumble upon something better this is always and always has been the only brand I will use! Long lasting, and goes on smooth. I would recommend this to everyone in a heartbeat.
Serena B.
Wise, VA
I persoanlly do not enjoy pencil eyeliners very much because i feel as if they do not have as good of a finished clean look like liquid eyeliners do. However, for this prodcut i liked the look when used on my bottom waterline.
Brooke G.
Bristol, CT
I had not cracked on me and went on really smooth, it was really easy too use and i would buy it again, i got it at my local walmart. it was long lasting :) but there is always room for improvement! but good work!' i recommend this product to anybody
Melissa J.
Milford, DE
I usually prefer gel eyeliners, but this was a really nice product in a different sort of color than what I would usually try. Went on smooth & easy to smudge for the not-so-perfect look. I'd likely buy it again but try different shades next time.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
Pretty decent eye pencil. I wasn't as impressed as I was hoping to be, and I don't think it really went with my eyes (they're blue). It was a bit smudgey for my taste, and was at the top of my budget. I think it would look really good with brown eyes, that's why it's getting a three star review.
Felicia D.
Great eye highlighter! I've use several ways and it worked perfectly each time! I typically use for my water line but have also tried as an eye shadow and to high light the inner corner of my eyes!
Akyann C.
I personally love pencil eyeliners very much because they give a good finished clean look like liquid eyeliners do. I absolutely love the packing on this product and the price is very affordable. Yes I would recommend this product to everyone.
betty b.
This eyeliner does what it says it will do, glides on easy and you can make it small or flare. I use this daily and will buy again My eye color is green and it makes the eye pop.
Brianna L.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
I absolutely loved this eyeliner. It gives a great highlight to the eye. I applied it on my water line and it definitely made my eyes look so much bigger. I was so happy with results.