BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Recommended For All Skin Types, This Light Non-Greasy Gel-Cream Is Specially Formulated To Defend Against Signs Of Premature Aging Around The Eyes. Liposomes Penetrate The Skin's Surface To Deliver Hydrating And Nurturing Ingredients. Reduces Puffiness, Diminishes Dark Circles Smoothes Fine Lines And Wrinkles Dermatologist Tested For Gentleness Ophthalmologist Tested, Safe For Contact Wearers Fragrance Free

Tori S.
Austin, TX
I love this product! It is super lightweight and a little definitely goes a long way. I had never tried an eye cream before using this one, but since it was more affordable than other brands, I thought I would try this product to get a feel for eye creams. This one has done a great job of hydrating my under-eye area, and is a great base for my concealers - it keeps my makeup from creasing or looking too cakey. Unfortunately, it hasn’t really diminished the appearance of dark circles like I’ve heard some products do, but still a great eye cream overall!
Rita A.
Mission, TX
I’ve used this product for several months now. My skin is very sensitive, so I am careful with what I use. I also don’t wear make up on a daily basis, so I don’t like my skin feeling dry or oily, just moisturized! I also spent my teens and early 20’s in the sun as a lifeguard so I take every precaution possible for healthy skin.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Yevheniia S.
New Castle
Bought it when I didn’t know what to try. It’s simple basic cream from a store, gives light moisture effect that is ok for a normal skin. Nice scent and nothing else. Will be good for a young skin to capture it stabile.
Alexis S.
This product is awesome and I use it all the time. Since it’s a little pricey you definitely need to use consistently to get results. It so smooth and gentle on my skin and make me feel rejuvenated every time I use it.
Jackie J.
I love it! Makes my eyes look fresh. I got it as a gift from my sisters. They thought I needed it. It did meet my expectations. It came in a very nice professional wrapping. I do recommend other to use this product.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
If you have not tried L’Oréal gel facial moisturizer you are missing out. I have combo skin and this is exactly what my skin needed. The price is great, it’s non greasy and will leave your skin healthy looking and baby soft. I will repurchase this product
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
I was not impressed with this product to honest. It's not that it was bad. I just don't feel like it really did anything. I used the entire jar and I couldn't tell a difference in my eyes in my before and after pictures. It was a cheap enough price to try though. I think it was somewhere around $15.
Andrea R.
Miramar
This cream is great, the best I've ever tried, moisturizes and cares a lot at the same time, the price is accessible although not the cheapest but it is worth paying for this cream, 100% recommended for all
Tabitha R.
I use this at nightand in the morning under my makeup. It does what it says. It has a shimmer to it but i doesnt make under my eyes super shimmery. It just brightens
Gloria M.
Maylene, Al
Has any one tried this ? Does it really work?
Trenda B.
Ashton, WV
Does this actually help
meghan s.
How fast are the results for dark circle correcting?
Nanci A.
Cedar Lake, IN
I have dark circles under my eyes. Does this help with those?
Courtney k.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this help with bags under eyes and dark circles??