BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Reduces puffiness, lines and dark circles. Light-weight, non-greasy. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist Tested.

Defend the delicate eye area against the first signs of aging. Eye Defense smoothes fine lines, reduces puffiness, and diminishes dark circles. This light, nongreasy gel-cream is designed for all skin types.

• If anyone else has tried this probably seen a real difference I'v...1 Answers
  • I been using this and every time I use it feels like it burns my ...4 Answers
  • I been using this and every time I use it feels l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Dade C.
Although I normally love most L'Oreal products, this particular one was decent but not awesome. I feel like this is very similar to the moisturizer and not much of a difference could be seen, in my opinion. It reduced some morning puffiness in conjunction with drinking a glass of water upon awakening each morning vs. when I dig not drink water. The light pleasant smell makes my skin feel fresh. It is more dense and feels as hydrating--a light tingly cool sensation is what I like most as I allow the product to be fully absorbed in my skin while I brush my teeth.
Other than that, I feel is a bit pricey based on the results which are minimal. I used entirely and didn't experience anything enough to consider purchasing again.
Summary
Good hydration
Rich & dense
Too pricey
Feels similar to the moisturizer

Liz T.
Katy, TX
Absolute necessity for me! Have been using Eye Defense for years, since my early twenties. Most people may think that they're still very young and don't have need for a moisturizer that prevents wrinkles, but that's not true! Finding a great product to use daily is the key to preventing fine lines around the eyes, (I also use a dab on my forehead, sides of my mouth, and neck to treat and prevent lines). Now that I'm in my thirties, I'm glad I followed my mother's advice, and took a chance on this product cause I don't have any crows feet around my eyes. Does exactly as it says, and I have gotten my BFF to try it and she loves it too. Apply after washing and toning your face, right before you go to sleep, every day. A little goes a long way.
Erika R.
Lake Ann, MI
I've only been using the product for a week morning and night and can say that it works for its intended purpose that I got it for. Within two days I saw drastically reduced puffiness and after four the dark circles were diminished enough that I felt okay without makeup to cover my severe dark circles.
Granted, they are still there a little, but it has only been a week. All in all, I say it works pretty well considering I didn't really have high expectations at all. I'll wait and see if it holds up over time.
I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes yet so I can't speak for that part, but maybe it'll help keep them away.
Gianna M.
I haven't really noticed a change in my dark circles (over time) except when I put this on they look slightly less dark. I haven't noticed it helping any eye puffiness either. I like the gel formula because it's nice and cool on my skin. Sometimes I use it as a total face moisturizer, and it's ok as that. I don't understand why there is tiny glitter in this, but it isn't noticeable on the skin anyways. Doesn't break break me you. Doesn't make makeup break up under it. It's ok. I wouldn't buy it again and probably wouldn't recommend it either.
Ellen D.
I have purchased several containers of this little miracle. It is very gentle on the sensitive skin around my eyes. That skin sometimes dries out, especially after I remove my eye make up. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a gentle, non-stinging eye cream to apply to sensitive skin around your eyes after taking off make up or if you just need a little cream to brighten up your eyes! Works great on my sleepy eyes in the morning!
Ana Paula S.
I have been using this for around two weeks, but it hasn't done much for my dark circles :( I really hoped that it would make some difference, but if there is some, it is very subtle. Maybe I have to use it for a long time, I will keep using it to see... It looks like it moisturizes the area a little bit. I also like that it dries fast and does not have any smell. Moreover, it is affordable.
Kylie B.
Naperville, IL
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I apply at night and first thing in the morning - I store it in the fridge because it chills it a bit and feels so freakin' good on the under-eye in the morning (and that helps reduce any puffiness as well!) I bought this on a whim because I need to start taking better care of my under eye area, and I was so pleased with how great it works! Would definitely buy again!
Tawana T.
It is okay ... I haven't seen any drastic results. The value is not as good as it could be for the price. It is a bit on the pricey side. I bought this from Walmart. I have sensitive skin so it is gentle because it didn't cause me any irritation. I say they can work on perfecting this formula but I do like that it doesn't have a heavy sent and is good for sensitive skin!
Billie V.
Newaygo, MI
I really like this product. I was looking for something to help with the puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. A friend recommended this so I bought it and I tried it. It reduced the puffiness and the dark circles are slowly fading. Its real easy to apply and it covers great. I really recommend this to everyone!! I will keep buying this product!!
Sarai G.
Van Nuys, CA
I bought this product due to reviews I had read in the past. I purchased this at a CVS in my hometown. It was very gentle on the skin, went on very smooth. I was a little disappointed when I didn't see a difference after using it for a couple months. I did like the way it felt but I wish it had an effect on me. Will not repurchase this product.
Bridget B.
Luzerne, PA
Has anyone seen good results with this?
Cindy G.
I been using this and every time I use it feels like it burns my skin, Is it normal to feel like that? Any anwser will be helpful
Cindy G.
Is it only me or does this product feels like burning when you apply it, Is it normal to feel like that? Any anwser will be helpful
Gina S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this help with dark circles?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
If anyone else has tried this probably seen a real difference I've had this for a while and I don't think it's really working