Hair CareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream

L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream

Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream

Does it leaves your hair looking oily after use? Rinsing after use is required or is it a leave-in?
Can it be used on 4c african American hair?
Me gustaría probar este producto¿ es bueno?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream!
Madison, MS
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Target
This oil is not to heavy leave my hair shiny and soft I have baby hair and works good very is good for every day lightly scent works great in my hair is affordable and easy to apply I would definitely buy it again
Myrtle Beach, SC
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream uploaded by Simone B.
This will always be in my hair toolkit. it smells great and makes my hair silky smooth!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream uploaded by jannie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This products really makes my hair shine! I have gotten many compliments because of this product. And it also decently smells good! Would recommend!
Kissimmee, FL
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream uploaded by Ziona S.
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream uploaded by Ziona S.
I loved this product! Definitely made my curls more alive!! My hair had a beautiful natural look to it after only one use. My hair also looked really smooth and tempting to touch. I recommend this Extraordinary Oil shampoo system to use on dull dry hair. You won't regret it! :)
Sharon - MA
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream uploaded by Letícia A.
I use hair extensions and also my “real” hair is very dry and this L’Oréal oil is perfect! I’ve been using this 100ml for almost 6months and I still have a lot. It makes my hair looks so shine and silky softness! I definitely can’t survive without that!
Vestavia Hls, AL
I received the extraordinary oil in a complimentary VoxBox. After one use, it did not seem to improve my hair as other products have. However, after multiple uses I started to see a change & it helps my hair feel softer!
L'Oreals Extraordinary Oil Goes well with Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask . I use the two for a deep scalp and hair conditioning treatment. I suggest this oil for thicker hair.
Wexford, PA
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil-In-Cream uploaded by Rad J.
This whole product line is amazing! After just one use my hair feels really soft and looks shiny. I am usually picky about my hair products but this is the best!
Kanab, UT
I honestly didn't have too high of hopes in trying this because I've used products before that said they would help eliminate dryness, but I was very pleased with the outcome. Usually shampoo leaves my hair feeling even dryer than when I had started but this one didn't. It left it feeling pretty smooth, but I could still feel where my hair was a little dry towards the ends. The shampoo itself was very lightweight and had a nice soft smell to it. I really enjoyed using this shampoo, conditioner & oil. The conditioner was very moisturizing for my hair left it feeling completely smooth and soft. It also had a soft nice smell as well. The oil serum itself was marvelous! I usually just use that on my dry ends and it leaves it feeling extra smooth. I would definitely recommend it to people with dry hair to at least try it out. *I did receive this product free to review, but all opinions are my own.*
mesa, az
I did very much enjoy these products at first, as they made my hair really soft and smell good. but i did notice that my hair would get oily faster. my hair isn't that dry so this might just be too much oil for my hair. i did really quite enjoy the oil for after the shower to put in your hair. I still continue to use it.

109 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...