BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Oréal Paris
L'oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Hair Mask

L'oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Hair Mask

by L'Oréal Paris

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Hair Mask!
Ady O.
Montréal, QC
L'oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Hair Mask uploaded by Ady O.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Covid has has pushed me to find dupes for some of my favourite products, and this is a winner. I have dry, processed, curly hair and used to swear by the Moroccan oil hair masque - not anymore! Half the price for twice the amount, scent is AMAZING, can be used as a wash-out or leave-in, and leaves my hair feeling like silk. Only thing I would change would be to have a pump dispenser. Highly recommend!
Mary-Anne V.
BERWICK, VIC
Really nourishing and nicely scented. Best suited for thicker hair though as it does weigh down the hair
Melissa F.
Brisbane, QLD
This hair masque improved my heat damaged hair and gave it moisture with smooth and silky texture
Larissa O.
San Diego, CA
The product is fine but is not good for people with dry skin like me, I don’t regret to buy but I didn’t fell any improvement in my skin. I think they could do a version especially for dry skin or delicate ones. I wouldn’t  buy again but I don't deslike.

Looking for your answer?