Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Facial Oil

L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Facial Oil

Weightless and hydrating, the L'Oréal Paris Extraordinary Facial Oil is naturally imbued with lifting, transformative essentials, to help skin feel moisturised and soft to the touch. Formulated with a subtle aroma, the relaxing properties of this...

It is good for combination skin?
Dry skin sufferers! What products work for you?!?! L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Facial Oil this has worked wonders for my face so far! But any recommendations would be fab!
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Facial Oil!
Product Highlights
...quickly. Does not feel sticky at all. It has a very subtle fragrance. Very moisturizing without the greasy feeling especially for my dry skin during the day. I have also noticed a drastic reduction in the breakouts on my face since i started using this. in reviews
Everything N.
Denver
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product like the bottle was easy to use and apply. Went on smooth and last long. The oil work well for my skin and helps keep it moist. Will use this again works good for dry skin and smooth skin
Courtney J.
Lamar , MO
I love this!! It smells nice and blends very well. I would recommend other people buying this and I definitely will be too
Danielle T.
Tulsa, OK
I usually love all of L’Oreals products but this facial oil broke me face out! It did make my skin feel amazing all up until I broke out. I would love to buy again considering it is decently priced, if it didn’t break me out.
Judith A.
farmers branch
Its good and it makes your skin look really glowy and shiny. Its effective, good quality and really good
Marian E.
NJ
I bought this oil based on a recommendation. I really love oils and like to use them before bed as often as I can. They make a difference in your routine because the more hydrated your face the less oil it produces. This oil just sinks into my skin and doesn't sit on top so I know it's doing what it's supposed to!
Jeanette C.
Indio, CA
I have dry skin and this had made my face so hydrating. I use it before makeup and before bed, you can't beat the price. I see the change it has made. I would buy again. I totally recommend.
Catherine R.
fortworthtx
Love this stuff I recommend it to everyone it's a must have now it no expensive
Love this stuff I recommend it to everyone it's a must have now it no expensive
Sydni W.
Comes in an easy to use bottle with a dropper. The oil is lightweight and soaks into the skin easily. Creates soft and supple skin.
Berly B.
After using this oil the past several weeks. It is truly the best new skincare product I've found in a very long time. I use it as a thin pre-moisturizer treatment under my day and night moisturizers. Even on my very dry skin, I still feel it working by the end of the day, or in the morning when I get up. Amazing.
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
Great prices for a great product. Easy to find at stores and works so good on my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nour A.
il y a 4 ans
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Facial Oil Is this a good oil for skin ?
Avery H. il y a 4 ans
It's good for my skin which is a combination so I'm not too sure but probably
Indiana L.