L'Oréal Paris Extraordinaire Gel-lacque L'Oréal Paris Extraordinaire Gel-Lacque 2 Gel-Color uploaded by Nisha H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing our exclusive 3-step nail system for spectacular nails like you ve never seen before. Extraordinary nails as easy as 1, 2, 3: STEP 1: GEL PRIMER Nail surface is instantly smooth and flawless 2 STEP 2: GEL COLOR Color is richer, magnified to a new level of intensity nails are visibly thicker 3 STEP 3: GEL GLAZE Shine is captured and reflected from every angel New L Oreal Paris Extraordinaire Gel Lacque provides high-gloss, and resilient shine while protecting nail color from dings, dents and scratches. Get the high-shine of a UV-Gel and the perfect nail shape without harmful UV rays.

Buy on Amazon
Kirstie A.
Review for: 703 All Shine On Me
This Polish is super cool, every time I use it; it feels as though I have just stepped out of the nail salon. A pro of using this product is that it gives you salon quality nails for a fraction of the cost. Plus the color range for this line is awesome.
Nicole S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 714 Shinetastic
I love this color. I like the formula a lot too, but the color is what sold me! It's the best gray. Such a great neutral! I would prefer a brush more like Wet N Wild's Megalast polishes, but I'm not mad at it.
Alex W.
Hancock, ME
Review for: 703 All Shine On Me
Purchased this item in past and absolutely loved the quality and color of this product. This product is very long lasting and takes a long time before chipping off. Little high on price but worth the money for quality!
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
Review for: 714 Shinetastic
This color is beautiful, the kind of color I would wear every day. I wish the formula wasn't streaky like I experienced. I still do like it, I just have to really take my time when applying it to make it look nice
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: 703 All Shine On Me
This polish looked so good on my nails. Whether my nails were long or short, they still looked spectacular. I was skeptical of the lasting power, but it stayed on a good week, and it faded on the tips, not chipped off so I definitely appreciated that!
vanessa m.
Review for: 714 Shinetastic
This is a beautiful color, and is honestly my everyday color. It is perfect for literally any and every occasion and I must say this brand dries super quick. Which is the best thing ever for someone like me who is impatient and can't sit still waiting for long.
Marlene T.
Merritt Island, FL
Review for: 714 Shinetastic
This is a very nice color and gel for a drugstore product. It goes on easily and the color maintains is shine throughout the week. It really doesn't chip and the price is right.
Stephanie F.
Review for: 714 Shinetastic
Love the color. Doesn't chip and has a long wear life. Love it! The color is professional and mature and the durability of the nail-polish makes it ideal for day to day activities
abigail s.
Mount Sterling, IL
Review for: 703 All Shine On Me
Not terribly impressed by this product, it chipped very easily and did not stay on long at all, but i do work with my hands often. It does have a rich color which is nice and it dries relatively fast
Minnie M.
Great Falls, MT
Review for: 703 All Shine On Me
Lasts longer than most polish but don't let the word gel fool you. it will not stay on as good as the salon gel colors but it is good for lasting longer than others
Marina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin tone do you think this nail polish looks best on?
Miriam H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How different is this product from other nail polishes?
Mariely D.
Miami, Florida
How many days it last? Until it chipped off?