BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

3-Step Nail System. High-Gloss. Resilient Shine.

Our exclusive 3-step nail system for extraordinary nails. L’Oréal Paris Extraordinaire Gel-Lacque provides rich, ultra glossy color and resilient shine while protecting nail color from dings, dents and scratches.

Get perfectly shaped and volumized nails as easy as 1, 2, 3:

Step 1: Primer

Nail surface is instantly smooth and flawless

Step 2: Color

Color is rich, magnified to dazzling intensity, and nails are visibly thicker

Step 3: Glaze

Shine is captured and reflected from every angle

Ingredinets:

• CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Kansas City, MO
I love this product! It works in conjunction with a primer (Step 1) and a top coat (Step 3) to create an even, gorgeous nail color. I have the polish in the color "in with the nude" - a pretty mauve-ish lilac that goes well with a variety of skin tones. The product goes on thick and makes my nails feel strong, and the finish is a smooth matte look. The only sort-of downside is that for about 30 minutes after the final coat is superficially dry, you still have to be VERY careful with the nails, or else the polish has a tendency to bunch up around the nail's edge, wrinkling the smooth surface.
gianella o.
gianella o.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Rose To The Occassion
First, let's get this out of the way, I absolutely LOVE L'Oréal in general, but their nail polish? Its admirable. I have used many "gel" nail polishes and never have I stumbled across one so vibrant and long-lasting. My mother steals it from me, even she loves it. The gel is absolutely perfect! The color is exactly like the bottle represents, it doesn't fool you once you apply it to your nails like some other nail polishes. Very well made and cared for!
christina z.
christina z.
Portales, NM
Review for: Hot Couture
I really like how easy and smooth L`Oreal is to put on. Does not take as many layers as most other nail polishes. The colors are bright and exciting. I believe the only reason I do my nails more than once a week is to change up the colors. This nail polish stays on and do not have near the amount of chips or wear tat I have with other polishes. LOVE IT!!!
Ruby V.
Ruby V.
Review for: Decadent Indulgence
I've bought 3 different colors of L'Oreal nail colors! I love that it dries SO fast, I only wait a minute between coats. Two coats is enough to make it acceptably opaque. The shine is so great too, it doesn't get too dull too fast (without top coat). It lasts me about 3 days with minimal chipping, which I think is pretty good for the price.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
Review for: Bold Bordeaux
This is a good nail polish brand, but not my favorite. It often chips pretty early on, especially with more layers of color. I like their color selection though. Lots of fun colors in warm and cooler tones. It's a good price for what you get, but I'd rather have a polish that stays on.
Tawana T.
Tawana T.
Review for: Elegance Is Innate
Large selections of colors! This polish wears well and I think it is a bit pricey but a good value overall. I think it is easy to apply and use. I would recommend this polish and I am a repeat user! I love this nail polish but I think at this price point I would not repurchase!
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Beardstown, IL
Review for: Hot Couture
I've used this nail polish once at a friends house, and I've been meaning to get it. I love the color, and I love how it last awhile longer than most nail polishes usually do. It is easy.to use, just like any other nail polish. I would recommend this to anyone!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Shasta Lake, CA
Review for: In With The Nude
Pigment isn't that great for the price. I love the brand but wasn't to happy with this polish. I believe there is better products for a less amount of money. I believe it is pricey for the pigment you get. Beautiful color though. I would not buy again.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Milton, MA
Review for: Absolutely Timeless
I recently bought this nail polish at Wal-Mart. This nail polish is a nice color and applies evenly. I only wish that it dried faster than it does. Compared to other brands I have tried, this is one of the better nail polishes. I would buy it again.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Review for: Absolutely Timeless
LOVE THIS COLOR! This stuff is so great. Goes on so easy and so smooth. It last quite a while. Everyone should for sure try this stuff. So easy to apply and so easy to remove if needed. For sure recommend this to any nail painters out there.