L'Oréal Paris Extraordinaire Gel-Lacque 1-2-3 Kit uploaded by Ashiah W.L'Oréal Paris Extraordinaire Gel-Lacque 1-2-3 Kit uploaded by Tupz L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

3-Step Nail System. High-Gloss. Resilient Shine.

Our exclusive 3-step nail system for extraordinary nails. L’Oréal Paris Extraordinaire Gel-Lacque provides rich, ultra glossy color and resilient shine while protecting nail color from dings, dents and scratches.

Get perfectly shaped and volumized nails as easy as 1, 2, 3:

• CI 15850 / Red 6 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

Marie W.
Boiling Springs
I no longer wear nail polish with this gel lacque! I used to never polish my nails because it simply was not worth the time and effort because it would not last. It lasts at least one week with this! I would highly recommend it to anyone and will buy it again!
Julie C.
Great color for the fall and winter. Last a very long time. I use it more then once. Easy to apply goes on smoothly. Last a while. Good bang for your buck. You get what you pay for. Would highly recommend this product.
Dagmara K.
I have received this primer and glaze as a gift along with the Loreal step2 nail polish. I really like this product as it lasts for me for longer vs. other brand mail polished. It's a gel pedicure which can be used at home without the us lights. There are many colors of the nail polish that can be used along with the primer and the glaze. They do dry quick and give Solon end effect! Highly recommended!
Lizzy P.
This product is sooooo amazing. One of the beautiful things about it is how fast it drys. Keeps my nail polish looking shinny and is long lasting. As a mother of toddlers I don't always have time to redo my nails, and with this product I don't have to worry because it provides the protection that my polish needs!
Vanessa T.
Panorama City , CA
I love this set. I use the base coat and top coat with every nail polish. My nail polish doesn’t chip until a week later if application. It works as if you would’ve gotten a gel manicure at a salon. The price is good since my bottle still works and isn’t chunky and I’ve had it for approximately 6 months now.
Tupz L.
Anchorage, AK
I like how the color looks on my lips, it really goes together with my skin tone. This is my first time using this brand of lipstick. I got this brand at Walmart, where is affordable for me to buy. The difference between this new Lo'real lipstick than the ones i used, that the colors lasted the whole day longer than what i used to have.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
I have never knew of a nail primer before until I ran I to this L'Oreal nail base primer. It goes on smooth and easy. Dries fast and you can always take it off at any moment. I love that!! The color is clear with a hint of pink. But you won't be able to tell on you nails.. it comes in a set of two...but I received this in one of my Amazon hauls...
Esperanza W.
Lakewood, NJ
I love the brushes of Loreal's Nail polishes. This kit works great with the complimentary nail colors. This nail polish actually last, I was able to still pick it up at my nearest Walgreens. Unitil their new pro last nail color arrived, I now have switch over to there new line. But this one it still my favorite.
Laurie S.
Tampa
Love this brand I would use it and use it it has a very good apply and use to it it makes you want to keep going with this product it is not my first time to use it and it won't be my last time I will continue to buy it and yes I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Corina G.
Crystal City, TX
This is an awesome set from Loreal that I did not expect. they have a wonderful selection of colors to go with this base and top coat. It lasts a really long time and I always get complimented.

Amazon