BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oréal Paris Extra-Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "the best in my opinion , this mascara make my lashes more longer and with volume , i used every day for a very natural makeup in the week" in 9 reviews
Lindsey H.
Adel, GA
This is by far the BEST mascara I have ever used. It was recommended to me by a makeup artist and I am so glad it was. It is affordable at the drug store and is a great product for the price. I have short, straight, thick eyelashes and I just want them to curl! This mascara does curl them and makes them look even thicker and longer.
Danielle U.
Chestertown, MD
Good mascara stays on all day doesn’t clump up and doesn’t crumple off if you wear it over night and forget to wash it off! Stays on great and washes off good with baby oil! Easy to take off with oil not water
Betti B.
I was disappointed in this mascara. I'm not sure why, but I always held L'Oreal up to a higher standard when it came to drug store brands. I usually use a different non-waterproof mascara, but needed a waterproof mascara in a pinch because of a funeral. I found this stuff to be so terrible that I threw it away after one use. I felt like I had to add way too many coats for the coverage to even matter. And then after wearing it a few hours, it began to flake off and landed on my cheekbones. I looked ridiculous until my sister, not so kindly, brought it to my attention. Then I was self-conscious for the rest of the day and made sure to check a mirror every 45 minutes. Overall, I would not recommend this product to a friend or family member. Well, maybe my sister...
Amanda N.
For this to be a mascara for volume it hold true to advertising, it lasts as long as you don't rub your eyes. I've only used this a few times, because I like how the bristles are on the brush. My eyes are brown, and I would recommend people use it if they like thin brushes for volume without clumping. Not the best, but I like it for basic natural makeup days.
Anna A.
Savage, MN
Best mascara ever. Great value for the price and I swear they use the same formula as the Lancome mascaras, since L'Oreal and Lancome are owned by the same company. Can get a little clumpy if you aren't careful while applying. If the tube is old, can get a little flaky, too.
Meaghan O.
Anna, TX
I have used all kinds of mascara and this is one of my favorites (even more so than high end brands). I love the brush and the formula. It gives great volume and lasts all day. It ran out pretty quickly but it doesn't hurt the bank account to replace.
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
This is my favorite mascara! Once I bought it I couldn't stop! It makes me lashes look full and long!! I use it every day! Love the outcome! I recommend to everyone who has short lashes! I would def keep buying it! You can find it at drug stores!
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
The thin I didn’t like about this is that i was barely able to use it. Results were decent but the whole thing dried out way too quickly & I felt I didn’t get my money’s worth. I might’ve been able to review it better if I’d been able to wear it more
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
I use this every day and have no complaints. I’m definitely into bold lashes and this absolutely does the trick. I put one coat on, curl, then do another 1-2 coats. I have been faithfully using this mascara for over a year now!
Charish L.
Maricopa, AZ
This is my all time favorite mascara. Gives you so much volume and so much life. It’s also super dark so it’s just amazing. Great price and the packaging is also amazing. I literally buy this for all the girls in my fam.